Pictures of your latest ride

Old June 15th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Default Pictures of your latest ride

here we go, heres a couple pics from mine. I'm the one in camo trousers
btw

[image:
http://file043b.bebo.com/14/large/20...34630994l.jpg][image:
http://file043b.bebo.com/14/large/20...34631096l.jpg][image:
http://file043b.bebo.com/14/large/20...34631194l.jpg]
[image:
http://file041b.bebo.com/14/large/20...59644672l.jpg]

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!
Old June 16th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

MrBoogiejuice wrote:

Be warned, those of you offended by people's fleshy, wobbly bits don't
click the links.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10698020@N08/2577873549/

Haha I see THREE 36ers in that shot!

--
MuniAddict

*'www.unigeezer.com' (http://www.unigeezer.com)

*
Old June 16th 08, 12:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Flattery will get you everywhere.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old June 26th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
catinabag1

here's a funny one

27328

|Filename: supermanmount.jpg |

catinabag1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Rules!

Ducttape wrote:
yeah usually you avoid facial contact with peoples body parts...

patsandy100 wrote:
catinabag scares me

Old July 2nd 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
osmundo

I cokered up the road to Mount Evans early this morning. Highest paved
road in North America getting up to 14,200 feet. My ride today, 15
miles up and 3500 feet in elevation gain. It was a beautiful morning.
Check out the Bighorn Sheep in the distance.[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12149794 79]
Close up of the BH Sheep
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12149798 21]
This Mountain Goat family was on the summit. Very cute kids.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12149799 51]
Great ride! Only saw two cars all the way up. One was the ranger and
the other one took my pic! That long, steep 15 mile descent was
wanting a Schumpf hub!
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12149802 24]

|Filename: summit.jpg |

osmundo
Old July 2nd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Awesome ride Osmundo!

I was up there the day the road opened for the season.
Do they charge unicyclists the $10??
Heck of an ascent...wow.
Run over any marmots??

--
Bondo

As Seen on TV
Old July 3rd 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
osmundo

I started the descent at 6:30 before the window was open and
forgot to stop at the self-pay station. I think I was
supposed to pay $3. I'm going to do the bike race in from Idaho Springs
to the top in a couple of weeks. It's a very fun race and the constant
ascent keeps me in the game with all the bikes.

--
osmundo
Old July 3rd 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Os, check your spokes.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old July 3rd 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

osmundo wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12149794 79]

That spoke is pretty bent.

Nice view though

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old July 3rd 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
osmundo

Jerrick wrote:
Os, check your spokes.

Good eye Jerrick..very impressed!! Yea...I've been meaning to get to
that. It is number 1,273 on my list of things to do. I bent it
cramming my coker in the back of the suburu with my son's bike. I've
finally got my new schlumpf hub wheel build/Triton frame rolling so I
think it will now take an even lower priority. Again. nice eye for
detail...you should be an editor or something.

--
osmundo

for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 25th 07 09:54 AM
hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 11:20 AM
Bike Ride Pictures: Club ride to Half Moon Bay, CA, June 2005 Bill Bushnell Rides 0 June 28th 05 07:05 AM