!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Old October 30th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim williamson

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

That was title of e-mail I received a few minutes ago. I am going to
assume the details will follow.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

--
tim williamson

Enjoy,
Tim Williamson
NUMEN 2007

Old October 30th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Willing to elaborate yet?

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old October 30th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

yeah, I don't think that small piece of information will prove anything.
Should we believe you?

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?

**
*
Old October 30th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

You should believe in Yoggi himself:

He http://tinyurl.com/5j52dh

And he http://yoggistory.blogspot.com/

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old October 30th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Anyone want to translate?

Old October 30th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

agentQ;1121884 wrote:
Anyone want to translate?

I only can understand, sorry, my translation would be terrible!

Old October 30th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
412

Really bad translation, but you get the gist of it:
http://tinyurl.com/6au2yc

--
412
Old October 30th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

I take the creation of this blog to announce new: I am no longer working
Koxx FOR ONE

My relations have deteriorated with my partner Koxx, I preferred to
leave my position as head of the mark Koxx One after the World
Championships Copenhagen.
It was not premeditated and I must now ask the question: What will I
become?

I have not yet answer ...
Ferrais But I know when I would have!

Yoggi

Translated by google.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old October 30th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

joejumps4fun;1121896 wrote:
Forgive me for possibly committing unicyclist blasphemy, but what is
this "Koxx" I keep seeing every so often?

Its a very famous unicycle brand.
Just as good as kh or better in areas.
Expensive and very flashy.
Looks good though =)

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.
Old October 30th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Koxx One is a unicycle company.

I've heard of Yoggi leaving awhile ago. The person who told me
*cough*Spencer*cough* said that Koxx-One ended. I guess it was just a
misunderstanding, and only Yoggi was leaving.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.