A list of cyclists that have taken the "Bike Pure" pledge to race clean.

Old May 18th 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

Default A list of cyclists that have taken the "Bike Pure" pledge to race clean.

On May 17, 9:34*am, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
Anyone heard of any of these losers? * * I found a few in the DNF and
abandoned lists.

http://bikepure.org/riders-and-teams...iders/page/10/

There's also a list of CEOs and politicians that have taken a pledge
not to lie, cheat or steal.

http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/a...5/error404.jpg

http://ridecleanteam.com/

Phil H