penny farthing for sale

Old October 27th 03, 10:57 AM
edgy

Default penny farthing for sale

i recently purchased a very rare bicycle going by the name "penny
farthing" i was goin to put it in a dump but i heard you can get money
from the blasted thing."NO" i said in disbelief as my 98 year old
grandmother begged me not to throw out her one and only family
airloom.so im now putting this bike up for sale at £2.19 .if thier are
any buyers please let me know.thank u very much

Old November 22nd 03, 01:47 AM
Peter Keeler

Quite a sort after object of course, and very valuable.

Old November 8th 10, 07:02 PM
Earlybird Earlybird is offline
Junior Member

If you've just bought it, why were you going to put it in a dump?

If it's for real (please excuse my cynicism, but you have to admit it sounds very strange) I would be interested in buying the bike. Please tell me more.
Old May 7th 11, 05:32 PM
swingbike14 swingbike14 is offline
Junior Member

Is the bike still available? I'm interested