So, has Di Luca won it?

Old May 30th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hell and High Water

Default So, has Di Luca won it?

Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

-Bob

Old May 30th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Hell and High Water wrote:
Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

Yeah, he's won it. That's too much time for guys
like Simoni and Schleck to pull back on the road
to Verona.

It's a lot to expect from guys that don't win time
trials.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 30th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On May 30, 8:54 am, Hell and High Water
wrote:
In article ,
says...

Hell and High Water wrote:
Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

Yeah, he's won it. That's too much time for guys
like Simoni and Schleck to pull back on the road
to Verona.

It's a lot to expect from guys that don't win time
trials.

Don't want to jinx it, but I have to agree.

I was worried about today. In my opinion, this was the last chance for
anyone to make enough gain to put Danilo in trouble....

Dumbass -

You wanna see an exciting race or see them ride around in a boringass
coronation parade?

Nevermind. You already answered the question.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old May 30th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 30, 8:29 am, Hell and High Water
wrote:
Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

I think that The Killer is too far ahead for any serious attempts. But
I also believe that Eddy Mazzoleni is going to get second and perhaps
win the TT.

Old May 30th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Gregory

Hell and High Water wrote:
Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

Probably but I have a hunch that on the fiftieth anniversary of their
last Tour victory a small country may provide the winner again
Old May 30th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Dan Gregory wrote:
Hell and High Water wrote:
Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

Probably but I have a hunch that on the fiftieth anniversary of their
last Tour victory a small country may provide the winner again

Of course, 50 years ago the rider from a small country finished
4th in the Giro. Although he did win the TT that started in Verona
that year.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 30th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Hell and High Water wrote:

Couple minutes GC going into the last few stages?

What do you think?

Through the miracle of hindsight
he could have led the race wire to wire.
With 5 km to go cycling news announced

16:41 CEST Gibo, Schleck and Piepoli, now together,
catch Baliani. Di Luca is suffering!

Uh huh.

--
Michael Press