Ad for Dutch TdF guide

Old June 16th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

Default Ad for Dutch TdF guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?
Old June 16th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Jeff Jones schreef:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0
Is this acceptable?

Har har.
Old June 17th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jun 16, 5:13*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Jeff Jones schreef:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0
Is this acceptable?

Har har.

That's hilarious.
Old June 17th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?

No, it's demeaning to Mexicans to portray then all as Mariachi. Funny
as hell, but demeaning.

Old June 17th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

wrote:
Jeff Jones schreef:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0
Is this acceptable?

Har har.

That's hilarious.

It's awesome! 10/10 for somehow getting to use actual Rabobank kit.

Old June 17th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 16, 10:55 pm, Colin Campbell wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?

No, it's demeaning to Mexicans to portray then all as Mariachi. Funny
as hell, but demeaning.

If they are Mariachis, how it is demeaning? It only portrays about four
people, not all Mexicans. Some Mexicans are probably as joke-deaf as
you, but probably not all of them!

You know the old joke about how you can tell when a lawyer is lying?
His lips move. Well, you can tell if my posts are sarcastic if you
can see letters.

Old June 17th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 16, 7:39*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

It's awesome! 10/10 for somehow getting to use actual Rabobank kit.

If you look closely you can see that the parts of the official kit
that are usually orange were made blue, and the parts that are usually
blue were made orange. Jah, dat's how dey deceive de eye. Pretty
good, eh?
Ha, made ya look!!
Bike, bike, bike, meow.
ABS
Old June 18th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?

No, it's demeaning to Mexicans to portray then all as Mariachi. Funny
as hell, but demeaning.

If they are Mariachis, how it is demeaning? It only portrays about four
people, not all Mexicans. Some Mexicans are probably as joke-deaf as
you, but probably not all of them!

You know the old joke about how you can tell when a lawyer is lying?
His lips move. Well, you can tell if my posts are sarcastic if you
can see letters.

What do you mean by that?

Old June 18th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?

No, it's demeaning to Mexicans to portray then all as Mariachi. Funny
as hell, but demeaning.

At least they weren't mopping the street in front of Rasmussen.
Old June 18th 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, Jeff Jones wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9RVtTjHB0

Is this acceptable?

No, it's demeaning to Mexicans to portray them all as Mariachi. Funny
as hell, but demeaning.

If they are Mariachis, how it is demeaning? It only portrays about four
people, not all Mexicans. Some Mexicans are probably as joke-deaf as
you, but probably not all of them!

You know the old joke about how you can tell when a lawyer is lying?
His lips move. Well, you can tell if my posts are sarcastic if you
can see letters.

What do you mean by that?

Demeaning should be obvious. ~