virtual resume

Old January 13th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default virtual resume

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006, graduating
summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in General Science,
and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his passions for cycling and
science as a physician, and will graduate from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not even
in medical school yet.

Nice.

Magilla
Old January 13th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 1/12/07 5:13 PM, in article ,
"MagillaGorilla" wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006, graduating
summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in General Science,
and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his passions for cycling and
science as a physician, and will graduate from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not even
in medical school yet.

Nice.

Magilla

So...........
What's the problem?

Old January 13th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:13:13 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006, graduating
summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in General Science,
and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his passions for cycling and
science as a physician, and will graduate from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not even
in medical school yet.

A monkey that can count. That's remarkable.
--
JT
****************************
Old January 13th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006, graduating
summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in General Science,
and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his passions for cycling and
science as a physician, and will graduate from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not even
in medical school yet.

A monkey that can count. That's remarkable.

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I didn't give Magilla enough
credit. Not just counting, but counting *backwards*. That's
impressive.

--
JT
****************************
Old January 13th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006, graduating
summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in General Science,
and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his passions for cycling and
science as a physician, and will graduate from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not even
in medical school yet.

A monkey that can count. That's remarkable.

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I didn't give Magilla enough
credit. Not just counting, but counting *backwards*. That's
impressive.

You're just a Player Hater.

Magilla
Old January 13th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006,
graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in
General Science, and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his
passions for cycling and science as a physician, and will graduate
from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not
even in medical school yet.

A point of interest; his brother Kraig was a regualr contributor here
being involved with component testing and training via
www.biketechreview.com

Phil H

Old January 13th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Phil Holman wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006,
graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in
General Science, and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his
passions for cycling and science as a physician, and will graduate
from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not
even in medical school yet.

A point of interest; his brother Kraig was a regualr contributor here
being involved with component testing and training via
www.biketechreview.com

Phil H

Is that like having a sister who posed for Playboy?

Thanks,

Magilla
Old January 14th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

Phil Holman wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/11445.0.html

Mr. Willett attended the University of Oregon from 2004-2006,
graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in
General Science, and a minor in Chemistry. He plans to merge his
passions for cycling and science as a physician, and will graduate
from medical school in 2011.

-------

I like this last sentence. Medical school is 4 years long. Counting
backwards, that's 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. In other words, he's not
even in medical school yet.

A point of interest; his brother Kraig was a regular contributor here
being involved with component testing and training via
www.biketechreview.com

Is that like having a sister who posed for Playboy?

No, more like having a relative who doesn't drag their knuckles.

Phil H

Old January 14th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Phil Holman wrote:

[...]

Dude,

According to some guy named Darwin, you're my relative.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old January 14th 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

Phil Holman wrote:

[...]

Thank god for diverging alleles.

Phil H

GFotPF is desirable on a resume?? [email protected] Racing 0 January 2nd 07 01:37 AM
Ullrich's virtual win. gym.gravity Racing 0 July 20th 06 07:16 PM
How many virtual wins Rik Van Diesel Racing 15 August 24th 05 01:23 PM
Virtual Deaths jc Racing 1 June 22nd 05 07:50 AM
all time most virtual "win" gym gravity Racing 0 March 22nd 05 10:18 PM