Feeling a bit of a tit

Old April 14th 07, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

Default Feeling a bit of a tit

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Cheers,
Luke

--
Lincoln City 0-2 Southend United (AET)
Swansea City 2-2 Southend United
Old April 14th 07, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alex Potter

Ekul Namsob wrote:

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Cheers,
Luke

Spare tubes and/or patches?

--
Regards
Alex
Old April 14th 07, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Josey

"Alex Potter" wrote in message

Spare tubes and/or patches?

Marathon Plus tyres?

Jc.

Old April 14th 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Kane

On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:
Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Old April 14th 07, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just Visiting

"John Kane" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:
Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Child?

Old April 15th 07, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Garry from Cork

Tubes, puncture repair kit, GPS, anti-aircraft cannon, rocket-
propelled grenade launcher, toothpaste, wig-glue, the complete works
of William Shakespeare, the complete works of William Shakespeare
translated into Esperanto, the complete works of William Shakespeare
in invisible ink, a heavy-duty rivet gun, a leprechaun's denture, a
flatulent Dachschund, a packet of Hula Hoops???

Tell us, tell us.

Old April 15th 07, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

Just Visiting wrote:

"John Kane" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?

Child?

No, you can't buy children round here...

Luke

feeling humbled Adam Lea UK 32 June 1st 06 11:29 PM
I have a feeling... Stewart Fleming Racing 16 July 16th 05 04:12 PM
Just feeling sad and scared right now mfhor Australia 18 January 25th 05 03:19 AM
What am I feeling ( pain ) Ben Hughs Australia 6 November 21st 04 11:00 AM
Feeling better now nobody760 UK 27 February 27th 04 01:58 PM