Varna is vaporware!

Old September 12th 05, 04:00 AM

Default Varna is vaporware!

Must be very slow; never mentioned here.

Old September 12th 05, 04:23 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

wrote:
[Varna] Must be very slow; never mentioned here.

Yes, 81.00 mph/130.36 kph is very slow! [1]

[1] See http://www.ihpva.org/hpva/hpvarec7.html#nom01.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 12th 05, 03:36 PM

Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Old September 12th 05, 10:53 PM
Mark Leuck

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

Old September 13th 05, 04:16 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike [1] but slower
than a NoCom.

[1] My spell checker wants to change "ReBike" to "Rebuke" -
hmmm...

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 13th 05, 05:47 AM
Edward Dolan

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike [1] but slower
than a NoCom.

[1] My spell checker wants to change "ReBike" to "Rebuke" -
hmmm...

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 13th 05, 07:12 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike [1] but slower
than a NoCom.

[1] My spell checker wants to change "ReBike" to "Rebuke" -
hmmm...

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

The Mr. Earl Russell who is always threatening to "kick my butt"?
(Hi Earl)

Since you mention Earl, I must take the opportunity to mention that he
put the "T-bar" and RANS Flip-It [TM] on my red Sunset SS0003 [1],
which I find preferable to the stock "C" bars that came on most
Sunsets. [2]

[1] For the previous owner. [3]
[2] However, orange SS0001 had a fixed T-bar arrangement at CABDA 2000
where I first rode a Sunset.
[3] Light Purple SS0006 has the stock "C-bar".

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 13th 05, 09:03 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:47:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

The irony must be dripping off eddieboy's recessed chin.

jim