Bike Lights

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th 14, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bob[_19_]

Default Bike Lights

Hello,

Grandson will soon be starting out on his first two-wheeler.

Thought it would be a good idea for him to have a LED light set, both
for the front and rear.

Going to Amazon, I see that they all "seem" to be LED lights for this
now, with a battery.

Do they still make any of those that I remember from "long ago" where
the power for these lights was provided by a generator turned by a
wheel, in some fashion ?

Are these still used ?

Better than the battery approach ?

Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated.

BTW: Who makes the best and brightest ? Brand/Model, etc. ?

**Does he want the kind that is steady, or Blinks ? Why ?

Thanks,
Bob

---

Bike Lights RJH UK 2 December 29th 12 11:15 PM
bike lights didds UK 4 May 13th 08 10:56 AM
bike lights It's Chris General 0 February 10th 08 07:31 AM
Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights Truepurple Techniques 30 November 17th 03 04:02 AM
bike lights ? Laurence Dodd Australia 2 August 20th 03 11:29 AM