FS: SOFTRIDE suspension Beam w/ Hardware

Old April 25th 05, 02:45 PM
fastfishy

Default FS: SOFTRIDE suspension Beam w/ Hardware

ALLSOP Softride SRS 520 Beam with Hardware from the early 1990's.
This has never been used or even mounted, still in the box. Contains
all the components along with the mounting and operation instructions.
Retail was $189 back then, sale price was $99.
ALLSOP Softride SRS Mount Kit. This kit is necessary when mounting the
above beam on a conventional steel frame. It is a 1 1/8" diameter
mounting kit, and is recommended for a steel frame only. Retail was $69
back then, sale price was $29.
I originally bought this for our tandem for my wife to smooth out the
ride when we went off road. I never seemed to have the time to mount it
and she go use to the suspension seat post and says that's good
enough. So, I thought maybe someone else could use it or a collector
may want this rare gem.

$75 plus $10.00 shipping or Best Offer

I accept Paypal, money order, or cashiers check.

Any questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.

PHOTOS
http://www.close2nature.com/images/FS/beam.jpg
http://www.close2nature.com/images/FS/beam2.jpg
http://www.close2nature.com/images/FS/beam3.jpg
http://www.close2nature.com/images/FS/beam4.jpg

FS: ALLSOP Softride SRS 520 Beam w/ Mount Kit fastfishy Marketplace 0 March 11th 05 01:43 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Still Looking for a bike [email protected] UK 19 September 5th 04 10:25 AM
Linking forward and rear suspension Simon Brooke Techniques 18 November 27th 03 03:22 AM