funny answers to unicycle questions?

Old April 9th 04, 04:40 AM
tennisgh22

Default funny answers to unicycle questions?

We all get asked the same questions a million times. "Where's your other
wheel?" "How long have you been riding that thing?" "How long did it
take you to learn?" "Can't you afford a second wheel?" "You can actually
go offroad with that?" "Doesn't that hurt?" "Will you be able to have
children later in life?"

Well, I'm sure that some of us have come up with either smart, witty, or
funny answers to these questions that they would be willing to share.
Please make contributions if you have any. Thanks.

-Grant

--
tennisgh22 - Learning to muni

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old April 9th 04, 05:03 AM
gpickett00

tennisgh22 wrote:
*We all get asked the same questions a million times. "Where's your
other wheel?" *

On my other unicycle!
tennisgh22 wrote:"How long have you been riding that
thing?"*

A couple days, (then do a good trick)
tennisgh22 wrote:"You can actually go offroad with
that?"*

Always wear your "do the muni" shirt
tennisgh22 wrote:"Will you be able to have children
later in life?" *

Absolutely not, i got my tubes tied. haha

--
gpickett00 - I can ride with just one foot!!!!!!

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
'Our unicycling video' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95)
I like to do things that confuse other people - mix chocolate milk and
orange juice, read books in trees, and other junk like that.

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old April 9th 04, 08:40 AM
phil

'The \"You've Lost A Wheel!\" Retort Generator!'
(http://www.flippet.org/lostawheel/)

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old April 9th 04, 10:29 AM
Mikefule

When asked by an angler (fisherman) where my other wheel was (he was
clearly showing off to a whole group of his fisherman friends) I
retorted, "I parked it next to your trawler."

That confused him.

Does that thing have any brakes? Yes... when my head hits the floor, I
stop.

My two all time favourite daft comments from the public:

1) What's up? Your mum and dad poor?

2) (After watching me ride the Coker up and over an earth bank, ducking
under a low branch, and swooping down a short steep slope) "Hah! I can
do that with no wheels at all!"

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

So many pedestrians tell me I've lost a wheel.

Old April 9th 04, 09:08 PM
north

im obnoxious and not greatly witty, but i do think: "suck my balls" is
an all purpose answer to these and many of lifes other important
questions...

--
north - Circus Trick *******

CTB North

customer satisfaction survey...count the scratches on my back

http://www.circustrick*******.co.uk
north's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3476

Old April 9th 04, 09:59 PM
treepotato

visit www.treepotato.com and check out the 'quirky comebacks' page

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old April 10th 04, 04:48 AM
leo

"How long did it take you to learn?"
untill I was able to do it.

"Doesn't that hurt?"
After a while you wont feel anything anymore.

"How did you learn to ride?"
by practising.

"How do you do that?"
good!

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne.
(lay? oh! fun-duh-who-styne-uhh)

unicycle.net / 1-866-UNI-CYCL
unicycle.nl / 0800-UNICYCLE
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old April 10th 04, 05:28 AM
BryanM

the all time worst is when some little kid comes up to you and asks u if
u can ride it...

a good answer is : No i can't ride it im just taking it for a walk.

--
BryanM - w00t

People who use bicycles are cheats.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 for some vids of us.
BryanM's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5684

Old April 10th 04, 10:20 PM
Matt.P.Herbert

If they say 'where's your handlebars?' say 'I shaved them off' or 'I've
never had a mustache'.
Or if they ask 'where's the other half' say 'My other half, I think
she's gone shopping' or 'I left her at home doing the washing.

I've noticed that now its getting warmer and there's more people about I
keep getting my photo taken, so now I always say 'CHEESE'

--
Matt.P.Herbert - Muni Hungry Newbie
Matt.P.Herbert's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5486

Old April 11th 04, 03:32 AM
mucRider

I was out riding this morning and some guy provided his own funny reply.
He saw me coming and after grinning a big smile, he yelled "anything
with more than one wheel is too complicated!" I agreed and just kept
going.

--
mucRider

Anything with more than one wheel is too complicated!
mucRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6119

Unicycle games - HORSE John Hooten Unicycling 10 April 19th 04 04:22 PM
WTB: Used Unicycle (26" or 24")... Carl Barrentine Unicycling 14 October 11th 03 10:46 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM
Questions on buying a 28- or 29-inch unicycle schroder Unicycling 11 September 18th 03 04:15 PM