New Campy 10 spd Front Shifters: how many clicks?

Old April 14th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Default New Campy 10 spd Front Shifters: how many clicks?

How many clicks should I be using in the front with new Veloce[1]
shifters on a double chainring? All six or just three?

Thanks,
\\paul
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.
Old April 14th 08, 09:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jean Pasquet[_2_]

Bonjour,

Paul M. Hobson a écrit :
How many clicks should I be using in the front with new Veloce[1] shifters on
a double chainring? All six or just three?

With shifter and derailleur QS ?
Or shifter QS only ?

Change is always made with 3 clicks by ring.
But, if derailleur is not QS, the lever will be more hard.

--
Cordialement
Jean Pasquet

Old April 15th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Jean Pasquet wrote:
With shifter and derailleur QS ?
Or shifter QS only ?

Change is always made with 3 clicks by ring.
But, if derailleur is not QS, the lever will be more hard.

Merci.

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.

Front shifters - how much cable do they shift? Colin MacDonald Techniques 4 February 16th 08 08:54 AM
Front Shifters for Road Bike: [email protected] UK 3 May 1st 07 08:19 PM
new uni clicks.... refuze Unicycling 13 December 27th 05 05:42 PM
Trade: Mavic Simplex shifters for Campy front derailer meicheng Marketplace 0 December 12th 04 07:14 PM
can a campy double front derailer be used with a campy triple crank? serg Techniques 3 December 15th 03 05:41 PM