What happens to space junk

Old November 9th 04, 12:31 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default What happens to space junk

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
I'm DR. Alan Erskine I use kevlar gloves when i use a
chain saw on woman who have come back from space with
breast cancer instead of removing the cancer i cut off
both breast then i have sex with them her kids then
sell the breast on ebay.

I find it a shame that the children of today are not taught proper
grammar. They are whiz-kids on the net but they are prone to losing
their shift key and comma key.

T, who has been staring at a computer for WAY too long and wants the
Ph.D. to be over, all over, please, someone...
Old November 9th 04, 01:18 AM
TimC

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 at 23:31 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
I find it a shame that the children of today are not taught proper
grammar. They are whiz-kids on the net but they are prone to losing
their shift key and comma key.

T, who has been staring at a computer for WAY too long and wants the
Ph.D. to be over, all over, please, someone...

You and me both. Oh geez. How am I going to get through this?

Also, my grammar is goodly, but my paper writing skills is teh
sux. Unfortunately, when a thesis involves writing three of them, you
have to write three of them.

I've sort of given up the hope of getting a post-doc though.

MacOSX: Sort of like a pedigree persian cat. Very sleek, very
sexy, but a little too prone to going cross-eyed, biting you on
your thumb and then throwing up on your trousers. -- Jim @ ASR