Just to prove that strange people..

Old November 7th 04, 07:13 AM
hippy

Default Just to prove that strange people..

aren't always limited to riding singlespeeds/fixies:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0482_N
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0475_N
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0494_N
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0531_N

Must be a 'cross thing.. ;-)

hippy

Old November 7th 04, 08:41 AM
TimC

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 at 07:13 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
aren't always limited to riding singlespeeds/fixies:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0482_N

Hmmm. There was a streaker yesterday, right near our lunch
spot. Because of my positioning making sure no-one missed the turn, I
think I might have been the only person to see him - no-one else I
talked to saw him.

Damn you hippy - why can't I get the girls flashing their breasts
instead?

Oops. Appears I didn't wash my hands well enough after fiddling with
the chain tonight. If I can't keep the grease off the keyboard, how am
I going to keep the grease out of the cooking?

Kleeneness is next to Godelness.
Old November 7th 04, 02:30 PM
DRS

"hippy" wrote in message

aren't always limited to riding singlespeeds/fixies:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0482_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0475_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0494_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...city/rb_spirit
_04_0531_N

If you upgrade to OE6 SP1 with the cumulative update Q331923
(http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;331923) your links
won't break (and a whole bunch of other things will be fixed too).

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...irit_04_0482_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...irit_04_0475_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...irit_04_0494_N

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...irit_04_0531_N

--

A: Top-posters.

Old November 8th 04, 12:01 AM
hippy

"DRS"
If you upgrade to OE6 SP1 with the cumulative update Q331923
(http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;331923) your

links
won't break (and a whole bunch of other things will be fixed too).

I'll do that...

The link above is outdated though. This one seems okay:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...23/default.asp
or (http://tinyurl.com/2e5i)

Before running this you must install IE6 SP1:
or (http://tinyurl.com/6zjbm)

cheers!
hippy

Old November 8th 04, 03:06 AM
hippy

"TimC"
Oops. Appears I didn't wash my hands well enough after fiddling with
the chain tonight. If I can't keep the grease off the keyboard, how am
I going to keep the grease out of the cooking?

Why on earth would you want to keep the grease OUT
of the cooking?!

hippy
"mmm grease.."

Old November 8th 04, 09:22 AM
DRS

"hippy" wrote in message

[...]

One of the most useful things in that update is you can use ^H to toggle
between "View messages to me" and "View all messages" mode.

--

A: Top-posters.

SUV Protest Bill Henry General 353 November 30th 05 12:58 AM
A weight loss plan that works for average cyclists? Preston Crawford General 125 January 2nd 05 01:05 AM
South West trains doesn't want cyclists as 'customers'... Howard UK 363 July 20th 04 11:42 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM