Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75

Old December 27th 03, 04:10 AM
Ron Wallenfang

Default Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75

Some bike trails are useful for commuting and other non-recreational chores
and some less so. I can cite many of examples of each in Wisconsin, and
elsewhere where I've biked. The art of political compromise almost
guarantees that the exact mixture of currently funded projects will be
imperfect from any particular viewpoint. I don't know where this discussio
is going.

Old December 27th 03, 01:55 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 04:25:29 GMT, "Rick" wrote:

I don't know of a single commute cyclist who did not begin cycling for the
purpose of recreation.

You do now.

Guy
===