MMMM Picture Thread

Old September 24th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default MMMM Picture Thread

Right, seeing as I have so many pictures, I have decided to make a new
thread for Mmmm pictures.

I have barely any from the Saturday, which is a shame. Mostly because I
love chicksands and can't help but ride when im there!

So Here goes:

Saturday:

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1638.jpg]
Joe, filming himself riding the Northshore.

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1640.jpg]
Leo, eating lunch whilst sitting on his comfy chair

Sunday:

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1656.jpg]
The unicyclemobiles!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1660.jpg]
Joe's awesome van.

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1662.jpg]
What's he doing with tha..?? Ow!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1654.jpg]
Padding up! Wussies!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1663.jpg]
Leo!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1667.jpg]
Riding

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1674.jpg]
GK, ripping it up for Jerrick!

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 24th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1676.jpg]
Joe, catching some SWEET air!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1678.jpg]
Me taking a picture of GK, taking a picture of Joe and Leo!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1681.jpg]
Leo, about to kick Joe in the head. Give him one from me Leo!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1685.jpg]
Arty shot, was supposed to be anyway!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1696.jpg]
The loverboys!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1694.jpg]
Eating lunch on Joes cool fold out table!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1690.jpg]
Joe, flying!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1689.jpg]
This is what staying with me and Leo for a weekend can do to you. Joe,
a shaking nervous wreck on the floor.

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1699.jpg]
I managed to get Gavin to smile for a photo!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1701.jpg]
Looking down the trail.

Old September 24th 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1704.jpg]
Just a nice spot in the woods.

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1683.jpg]
Unicycles.

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1695.jpg]
More unicycles!

[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../DSCF1692.jpg]
The gang, taking a break on our comfy chairs!

There you go, thats all of the good ones. Iv only just noticed, theres
not that many of us actually riding!

It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed myself! Thanks to all those
that turned up, it was good to see some familiar faces and meet a new
one (Johnathon).
I know some of the others got some photos, get them up! I want to see
my bails down that hill!
Cheers for a great time everyone!

Rock on!
Edd

Old September 24th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

My Photos *'Here' (http://tinyurl.com/25wq7m)* from the Saturday at
Chicksands.

If any one wants the full size copies let me know.

Cheer Neil

--
norry

my latest muni ride report [ 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61385) ]
*buc14 video competition entry - 3rd place british* [
[color=\"red\"]'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60020) ]
london uk uni meet 06 [ 'video '
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54700) ]
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 24th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

What a great weekend! Despite not getting home till 1.20am, then getting
up for work at 6 this morning - ahh!

Great to spend time with Edd and Leo - truly top gents, riding at
Chicksands again, with Neil, Loose, Anna, Dave and Johnathan, going
'Bowling with Shaun' and getting merry on Saturday night, getting
rudely awakened on Sunday morning, Just Brownies and an expensive but
lovely burger, riding with GK, lunch with the boys, and fooling round
with the video camera and random disguises to Pendulum and French Ska
music

I love all the photos - there are some really great ones in there! I'm
still trying to get my footage onto my computer....

Again, thanks for a top weekend lads, your mums roast was lovely

Joe,

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 24th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

wow that looks like some real good fun, muni does look really cool (so
does disance actually...)

--
brendan

[10:10] Amanda: can i have big boobs?
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 24th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

brendan wrote:
muni does look really cool

Time to start eh?

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 25th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Nice photos all round!

I still can't visualise Neil with no sunglasses, even though there's a
whacking great photo of him shades-less.
It's like bangers with no mash.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 15th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

joe wrote:

I love all the photos - there are some really great ones in there! I'm
still trying to get my footage onto my computer....

Has this been posted somwere at some point and I've missed it?
-I wana see how the 'joe cam' worked out.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 15th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

I'm afraid the 'joe cam' didn't actually film anything, i think the
record button was knocked whilst re-adjusting the angle or summit,
shame would have been good.

leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!

Secret message!

The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
http://www.usenet.com