how do I remove toe clips?

Old April 12th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default how do I remove toe clips?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

Well, duh!

Dat is how I felt.

I was in shock.

J.

Old April 12th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RicodJour

On Apr 12, 4:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

You should have worn a helmet.

Old April 12th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Apr 12, 1:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn, with the patience of a Saint, wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
landotter wrote:
On Apr 12, 1:40 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.
For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dan
with your teeth.
Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

I did a FACE! PLANT! on the pavement!! With a concussion to boot! What part
of dat did youse RBT fail 2 unnerstan'?[...]

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

Did he repeatedly ask, "Ees eet safe?"
Old April 12th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:
On Apr 12, 4:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

You should have worn a helmet.

Nobody wore helmets in those days, other than leather "hairnets".

Old April 13th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:56:23 -0700 (PDT), Hank may
have said:

On Apr 12, 1:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn, with the patience of a Saint, wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
landotter wrote:
On Apr 12, 1:40 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.
For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dan
with your teeth.
Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

I did a FACE! PLANT! on the pavement!! With a concussion to boot! What part
of dat did youse RBT fail 2 unnerstan'?[...]

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

Did he repeatedly ask, "Ees eet safe?"

Isn't that a dentist's inquiry? Or am I thinking of something else?

Old April 13th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:01:11 -0500, Tom Sherman
may have said:

RicodJour wrote:
On Apr 12, 4:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

You should have worn a helmet.

Nobody wore helmets in those days, other than leather "hairnets".

Nobody on a bicycle, anyway. And if it was far enough back, some of
the ones sold for motorcycle use were pretty close to worthless, too.

Just about nobody cared much about it, for that matter. Attitudes
were different; the world didn't have to be risk-free....as if it's
possible to have that in any case.

Old April 13th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Apr 12, 7:10*pm, Werehatrack wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:56:23 -0700 (PDT), Hank may
have said:

On Apr 12, 1:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn, with the patience of a Saint, wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
landotter wrote:
On Apr 12, 1:40 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.
For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dan
with your teeth.
Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

I did a FACE! PLANT! on the pavement!! With a concussion to boot! What part
of dat did youse RBT fail 2 unnerstan'?[...]

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

Did he repeatedly ask, "Ees eet safe?"

Isn't that a dentist's inquiry? *Or am I thinking of something else?

Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.- Hide quoted text -

PLUS de NO2 ??
Old April 13th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
landotter wrote:

On Apr 12, 1:40*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.

For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

with your teeth.

Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

Yeah, the proper way to remove anything is to use some channel-lock
pliers and bend the offending bit back and forth till it snaps off.

Warts, moles, and gall bladders?

--
Michael Press
Old April 13th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Apr 12, 4:10 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:56:23 -0700 (PDT), Hank may
have said:

On Apr 12, 1:20 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn, with the patience of a Saint, wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
landotter wrote:
On Apr 12, 1:40 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.
For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dan
with your teeth.
Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

I did a FACE! PLANT! on the pavement!! With a concussion to boot! What part
of dat did youse RBT fail 2 unnerstan'?[...]

The first time I did a face plant on a bicycle, I remember nothing of it
but laying on a table in the hospital with a bright light in my face and
the doctor sewing my upper lip back together.

Did he repeatedly ask, "Ees eet safe?"

Isn't that a dentist's inquiry? Or am I thinking of something else?

It is. But maybe the guy sewing his lip looked like Olivier.
Old April 13th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hobbes@spnb&s.com

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:53:23 -0700, Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
landotter wrote:

On Apr 12, 1:40*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.

For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

with your teeth.

Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

Yeah, the proper way to remove anything is to use some channel-lock
pliers and bend the offending bit back and forth till it snaps off.

Warts, moles, and gall bladders?

Works for me. Also useful for superfluous "safety" features and street urchins.

Remove Star Nut from HS? Paul Kopit Techniques 15 February 6th 07 09:47 PM
how to remove grips crash UK 12 December 7th 06 04:56 PM
How do you remove? [email protected] Techniques 2 October 4th 06 01:53 PM
How would you remove dropouts? [email protected] Techniques 15 March 26th 05 02:33 AM