Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

Old January 14th 08, 08:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

i think i speak for most people when i say we dont want anything to do
with your "amazing" drive system. we like the kh geared hub, we know
how it works and that it is real and of the highest quality. we know
kris and respect him and hence are more than happy to pay $1000 for a
quality hub and to help support someone who has created a huge amount
of interest and growth in the sport. what have you done for the sport?
you dont ride, your less than willing to share your ideas and the most
likely thing to come from the dakoroman drive system is cheap chinese
knockoff geared hubs, which, if people are dumb enough to buy, could
maybe even put kris out of buisness. we dont want that, and we dont
want your bullsh*t.

apologies for the flame, but it had to be said.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man..." and
from my mum "is titanium strong?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
i think i speak for most people when i say we dont want anything to do
with your "amazing" drive system. we like the kh geared hub, we know
how it works and that it is real and of the highest quality. we know
kris and respect him and hence are more than happy to pay $1000 for a
quality hub and to help support someone who has created a huge amount
of interest and growth in the sport. what have you done for the sport?
you dont ride, your less than willing to share your ideas and the most
likely thing to come from the dakoroman drive system is cheap chinese
knockoff geared hubs, which, if people are dumb enough to buy, could
maybe even put kris out of buisness. we dont want that, and we dont
want your bullsh*t.

apologies for the flame, but it had to be said.

.................................................. .....................

HEALTH AND GOOD WILL !

I want to apologise to all of you for posting again, I decided to stop
any comments/ posts until my DAKOROMAN HPV's/ products will hit the
market.

I just wanted to correct a common mistake, please, stop the innuendo:
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM IS NOT A GEARED HUB, THAT IS WHY IT CAN BE
RETROFITED TO ANY UNICYCLE TYPE/ OTHER HPV's IN MINUTES.

As for you, young gabetheunicycleman/ the future of the Great
Australian Nation, I know that years ago proper spelling/ reading/
writing have been prohibited/ even criminalised in Australia and other
former developed capitalist/ now corporate countries.

It is part of a massive brainwashing few can fight, unless you develop
an acute sense of thinking, analyse, comparison, realism, psychology,
etc.

Most of the people from the communist countries have succeeded to have
a fantastic revelation, a very distinctive, clear cut, well defined
point: the moment when you, as an individual no longer trust/ believe
the official propaganda/ trashy media, instead using your own brain.

Regardless how difficult might be, by exercising it/ dealing with new
ideas/ concepts / cause-effect,/ meaning/ truth/ good will/ respect/
patriotism/ love for your race and people, the result is beyond any
dream: you become a free man, no longer frightened by the elites/
nomenclature.

Very dangerous as well, the big boys/ oppressors can see/ smell that
now you have a strong backbone and question everything, including their
right to be at the top, it is the moment when they install a police
state, at the same time looting the Nation/ by privatisation of values
created by the citizens/ owned by the citizens,.

The “ leaders “ do not have any rights to put people’s values in
private hands/ mateship, but because they are not elected by the
people/ the people only vote/ a futile exercise/ a massage at the
wooden leg, anything is possible, until too much is too much/ anarchy.

And the use of your own brain must start very early, young
gabetheunicycleman, expressing yourselves in a GUTTURAL way gives your
competitors a huge advantage, if you are happy how you write and
express your thoughts, forgive me.

Young gabetheunicycleman, you can not speak in somebody’s name/ for
most of the people, we only count as thinking individuals, my
invention/ DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is not a “amazing”/ magic/
abracadabra, it is another solution to slow unicycles/ geared
unicycles, I am a problem solver/ creative man, you or anyone can
create as well.

I respect Mr. Kris Holm and any other rider/ creator/ manufacturer/
fan, for what he has done/ is doing, great things to enhance unicycling
as sport/ mass movement/ arts.

But that is exactly what I am trying to do myself, in my own way,
bringing on the market new, better products/ time will tell.

I appreciate the high quality of KH products, but you can not accuse
me that my DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM will be made in China, actually I
want to make/ manufacture everything in Sydney/ Australia, to keep the
jobs/ even your job here, if you type a few words in any search engine,
KH makes his products in Taiwan/ so somebody like him, from Canada,
USA, Australia, etc, can put your future potential jobs/ business out
of touch/ no jobs, by outsourcing.

Young gabletheunicycleman/ the future of our Nation/ Australia, how on
earth did you find out that I do not ride unicycles ? You know when you
live in a police state, there are no longer secrets, everybody dobs
somebody/ starting with the family/ friends/ please, call me your
friend.

In fact, young gabletheunicycleman, I ride gonflable/ inflatable XXX
unicycles; and why do you write “your less than willing to share your
ideas”/ do you think an apostrophe between u and r is a must, as in
you’re, or even you are ? Who is your teacher, I want to be your
private hit man.

Young gabletheunicycleman, I am willing to share my ideas with you, as
in
“ yesterday I was driving my car, when I noticed walking on the
footpath a blonde young lady riding a XXX Unicycle, I was curious to
find out more about the brand/ gears/ colours when I was hit like a
laser beam by the view of her healthy chest/ two testicles, big like
watermelons, so I … but wait a moment, young …………, the future of our
great Nation, how old are you ? Have you asked parental permission to
access XXXXXXXX forums like this one, where everybody wants to sell
you something ? Including thousands of dollars products/ justified!?,
young …......, pleasures/ passions are no longer cheap.

I wish you good luck, find very fast your REVELATION POINT.

I accept your “ apologies for the flame, but it had to be said“
non-sense/ it is your contribution to Universality.

Ladies and Gentleman, this is my last post, I will watch the Forums
anyway, but no blah-blah.

You can whistle now, tomorrow will be more expensive/so another
outsourcing.

I hope you will give me hard time when I will post DAKOROMAN DRIVE
SYSTEM pictures.

Thank you very much, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney, Australia.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

This guy cracks me up. Thanks for the entertainment dakoroman. Your
english skills improve with every post. It must slow you down to hold
back your true abilities to put on this entertaining facade.

Installs in minutes....cracks me up.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

dakoroman wrote:
Young gabetheunicycleman, you can not speak in somebody’s name/ for most
of the people, we only count as thinking individuals... do you think an
apostrophe between u and r is a must, as in you’re, or even you are ?
Who is your teacher, I want to be your private hit man.

OH SNAP!

Sorry for badmouthing you earlier, IOAN. You're now my favorite
poster.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com