Is it a good idea to hacksaw?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Is it a good idea to hacksaw?

Here are the measurements

From seat to crotch= 6-7 inches
Seat Post length= 11.5 inches
Seat post visible= 5 inches,
My seat post is as far down as it can go before it hits the tire.
I'm about 5' 2"

I'm thinking of hacksawing my seat post down 2" so that I can get
better at SI. Is this a good Idea.

I cannot post pics now because my camera is charging

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two

'My
Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/mthomasdpm)
*'My
Sponsor' (www.sixsixone.com/)*

Maybe doing can be a good idea Sandy Racing 2 May 22nd 07 06:01 PM
Seems like a good idea Bronzie UK 10 August 25th 06 10:01 PM
Good Idea? Llatikcuf Techniques 2 August 16th 06 04:05 AM
Good Idea? Ne> Mountain Biking 39 March 10th 05 01:39 PM
Odd - but is it a good idea? Sparky Mountain Biking 39 May 26th 04 04:17 AM