Tony Oliver

Old April 14th 04, 09:30 PM
Andy Evans

Default Tony Oliver

Hello,

Does anyone know if Tony Oliver is still making cycles and do you have his
contact details?

He used to be based in Rhoysbol (sp?) Anglesey, but last time I visited was
about 14 years ago!

Cheers,

Andy Evans

--
PLEASE remove spam_off to reply

Old April 14th 04, 09:56 PM
Peter Connolly

Andy Evans wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if Tony Oliver is still making cycles and do you
have his contact details?

He used to be based in Rhoysbol (sp?) Anglesey, but last time I
visited was about 14 years ago!

He's now a web designer based in Scotland (honest!). His web site and
contact details are http://www.colldigital.co.uk/

HTH,

Pete.

Old April 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Andy Evans wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if Tony Oliver is still making cycles and do you have his
contact details?

He used to be based in Rhoysbol (sp?) Anglesey, but last time I visited was
about 14 years ago!

According to the article in the last issue of C+, the brazing fumes were
getting to him. He's now a photographer and web designer. I have a
copy of his book from the early 1990s.
Old April 14th 04, 10:31 PM
Andy Evans

Pete,

He's now a web designer based in Scotland (honest!). His web site and
contact details are http://www.colldigital.co.uk/

Thanks for the information. I take it he's given up making bikes then?

Andy.

HTH,

Pete.

Old April 14th 04, 10:51 PM
Peter Connolly

Andy Evans wrote:

Thanks for the information. I take it he's given up making bikes then?

Thats my reading of the situation, but I only did a quick google on 'Tony
Oliver Anglesey'. Some of the pages were down, but the Google cache gave the
information.

Regards,

Pete.

Old April 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Andy Evans

Zog,

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message

According to the article in the last issue of C+, the brazing fumes were
getting to him. He's now a photographer and web designer. I have a
copy of his book from the early 1990s.

I assumed it was the drink or the Nuclear industry. I've got the book as
well - a signed copy at that.

Any idea as to the market value of a Tony Oliver 531DSelect, 753 forks
training/club bike?

Originally built for someone who was hoping to get into the Welsh
commonwealth team.

Thanks,

Andy.