**** of the month award

Old July 3rd 12, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default **** of the month award

Voting starts now, candidates are;

Justin van der ****wit.
Doug the idiot.
thirty-six, Mr Magnesium.
M Wells the god botherer.

Difficult choice innit?

University

Old July 3rd 12, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
Voting starts now, candidates are;

Justin van der ****wit.
Doug the idiot.
thirty-six, Mr Magnesium.
M Wells the god botherer.

Difficult choice innit?

University

Doug is going senile so I'd leave him out of it.

Thirty-six has lost his marbles completely, Justin seems to be having some
kind of breakdown and M Wickes believes in fairies. I really can't choose
between them.

Old July 3rd 12, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Holmes[_3_]

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
Voting starts now, candidates are;

Justin van der ****wit.
Doug the idiot.
thirty-six, Mr Magnesium.
M Wells the god botherer.

Difficult choice innit?

You left one out, Dave - Cyclists VOR

Old July 3rd 12, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 03/07/2012 19:26, Alan Holmes wrote:
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
Voting starts now, candidates are;

Justin van der ****wit.
Doug the idiot.
thirty-six, Mr Magnesium.
M Wells the god botherer.

Difficult choice innit?

You left one out, Dave - Cyclists VOR

I did leave one out - you.

University

Old July 4th 12, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On Jul 3, 5:16*pm, "John Benn" wrote:

M Wells the god botherer.

M Wickes believes in fairies.

Never heard of either of those people. Still, no suprise that when all
your arguments are wrong, you can't even spell a 5-letter name
correctly either.

What a ridiculous bunch of 'people' you are. I mean really. Do you
think that when an average, reasonable person reads this newsgroup,
they get a good impression of you, or humanity in general? Why not
just accept that cyclists are here and here to stay? Put up with them.
They're not doing you or anyone else any harm. And if you're jealous
of their ability to get from A to B quicker than you, or of their
fitness relative to you, then there is absolutely nothing to stop
either of you becoming cyclists (real cyclists).
Old July 4th 12, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

M Wicks wrote:
On Jul 3, 5:16 pm, "John Benn" wrote:
just accept that cyclists are here and here to stay? Put up with them.
They're not doing you or anyone else any harm.

Try reading the papers and this group to get the real story.

Old July 4th 12, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"M Wicks" wrote in message
On Jul 3, 5:16 pm, "John Benn" wrote:

M Wells the god botherer.

M Wickes believes in fairies.

Never heard of either of those people. Still, no suprise that when all
your arguments are wrong, you can't even spell a 5-letter name
correctly either.

What a ridiculous bunch of 'people' you are. I mean really. Do you
think that when an average, reasonable person reads this newsgroup,
they get a good impression of you, or humanity in general? Why not
just accept that cyclists are here and here to stay? Put up with them.
They're not doing you or anyone else any harm. And if you're jealous
of their ability to get from A to B quicker than you, or of their
fitness relative to you, then there is absolutely nothing to stop
either of you becoming cyclists (real cyclists).

I hope you realise that there is no God. You've been conned which doesn't
surprise me.

There are weak and gullible people everywhere. You're one of them.

Old July 4th 12, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 12:55:11 PM UTC+1, M Wicks wrote:
On Jul 3, 5:16*pm, "John Benn" wrote:

M Wells the god botherer.

M Wickes believes in fairies.

Never heard of either of those people. Still, no suprise that when all
your arguments are wrong, you can't even spell a 5-letter name
correctly either.

What a ridiculous bunch of 'people' you are. I mean really. Do you
think that when an average, reasonable person reads this newsgroup,
they get a good impression of you, or humanity in general? Why not
just accept that cyclists are here and here to stay? Put up with them.
They're not doing you or anyone else any harm. And if you're jealous
of their ability to get from A to B quicker than you, or of their
fitness relative to you, then there is absolutely nothing to stop
either of you becoming cyclists (real cyclists).

My last car journey was from Seaton to Thames Ditton, do you think a cyclist (cycling) could do the journey quicker than my car?
Oh that would include carrying my Aunt & Uncle, both in their eighties.
Old July 4th 12, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"francis" wrote in message
[...]

Is that Seaton in Devon?

Old July 4th 12, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

On Jul 4, 12:55*pm, M Wicks wrote:
On Jul 3, 5:16*pm, "John Benn" wrote:

M Wells the god botherer.

M Wickes believes in fairies.

Never heard of either of those people. Still, no suprise that when all
your arguments are wrong, you can't even spell a 5-letter name
correctly either.

What a ridiculous bunch of 'people' you are. I mean really.

'Tis you who are ridiculuos, How can anyone sane take seriously
someone who believes in sky fairys?

Do you
think that when an average, reasonable person reads this newsgroup,
they get a good impression of you, or humanity in general?

Certainly not by reaig the drivel you post.

Why not
just accept that cyclists are here and here to stay? Put up with them.

I put up with and endorse reasonable cyclists being occasionally one
myself however on this newsgroup there are a good few with extreme
views verging on the idiotic in a couple of cases.

They're not doing you or anyone else any harm.

They are fun, I love seeing the **** taken out of them as no doubt you
will observe first hand.

And if you're jealous
of their ability to get from A to B quicker than you,

They generally don't, except in inner cities.

or of their
fitness relative to you, then there is absolutely nothing to stop
either of you becoming cyclists (real cyclists).

I cycle, perhaps you could define a real cyclist?