Wanted: Independent Fabrication Deluxe MTB 17" - 19" Frame/Bike

Old October 10th 05, 11:17 PM
Jeff

Default Wanted: Independent Fabrication Deluxe MTB 17" - 19" Frame/Bike

I'm looking for an Independent Fabrication Deluxe mountain bike frame,
or possibly complete bike, in the 17" to 19" range. Must be in good
condition with no major issues. If you have one you'd like to sell,
please let me know! .

Old October 11th 05, 03:38 PM

Jeff,
Steel or Ti? I am considering selling my Ti Deluxe.
2005 frame- custom 17" with 23.6 top tube.
Let me know if interested.

Old October 11th 05, 07:07 PM
Jeff

Good question! I'm looking for a steel frame - I'd like a Ti frame,
but I don't think I can afford one.