Interview with cross junior silver medalist

Old January 27th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bjorn

Default Interview with cross junior silver medalist

Here is an interview with Danny Summerhill:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html

Old January 27th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Bjorn wrote:
Here is an interview with Danny Summerhill:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html

Cool, and chalk one up for RBR:

DS: I think so. Now a little break for me, definitely. My coach John
Verheul and Ben Turner, I owe them so much. And the rest of the staff
in Europe did so much for me too.

Bill C

Old January 27th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html Cool, and chalk one up for RBR:

DS: I think so. Now a little break for me, definitely. My coach John
Verheul and Ben Turner, I owe them so much. And the rest of the staff
in Europe did so much for me too.

Bill C

Goes without saying that John really gets it, and is an incredible
coach for Jrs.
Bill C

Old January 27th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 1/27/07 1:21 PM, in article
, "Bill C"
wrote:

On Jan 27, 4:18 pm, "Bill C" wrote:
Bjorn wrote:
Here is an interview with Danny Summerhill:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html Cool, and chalk one
up for RBR:

DS: I think so. Now a little break for me, definitely. My coach John
Verheul and Ben Turner, I owe them so much. And the rest of the staff
in Europe did so much for me too.

Bill C

Goes without saying that John really gets it, and is an incredible
coach for Jrs.
Bill C

Didn't John get beat by a girl????

Old January 27th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 27, 5:14 pm, ST wrote:
On 1/27/07 1:21 PM, in article
. com, "Bill C"

wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/art...540.0.htmlCool, and chalk one
up for RBR:

DS: I think so. Now a little break for me, definitely. My coach John
Verheul and Ben Turner, I owe them so much. And the rest of the staff
in Europe did so much for me too.

Bill C

Goes without saying that John really gets it, and is an incredible
coach for Jrs.
Bill CDidn't John get beat by a girl????- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Yep, and a damned fast one.
Bill C

Old January 28th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article , ST wrote:

On 1/27/07 1:21 PM, in article
, "Bill C"
wrote:

On Jan 27, 4:18 pm, "Bill C" wrote:
Bjorn wrote:
Here is an interview with Danny Summerhill:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html Cool, and chalk one
up for RBR:

DS: I think so. Now a little break for me, definitely. My coach John
Verheul and Ben Turner, I owe them so much. And the rest of the staff
in Europe did so much for me too.

Bill C

Goes without saying that John really gets it, and is an incredible
coach for Jrs.
Bill C

Didn't John get beat by a girl????

Is that a problem for RBRers? Because if so, I have to leave now.

Old January 28th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Jan 27, 12:42 pm, "Bjorn" wrote:
Here is an interview with Danny Summerhill:

http://www.velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/11540.0.html

It all started he
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...oct03/snowmtn/
BS10
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...oct03/snowmtn/
BS06

Bret

Talented Junior Bertie Wiggins UK 25 October 10th 05 08:27 PM
Junior Drug Use? B. Lafferty Racing 12 November 8th 04 03:46 AM
Rbr Cross Junior TritonRider Racing 3 October 13th 04 12:46 AM