It's got to be a misprint, right?

Old May 22nd 04, 07:47 PM
Jeff Starr

Default It's got to be a misprint, right?

Hi, if not, what a deal. It's too big for me and I have no need, but?
Anyway, take a look -
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old May 22nd 04, 10:12 PM
Werehatrack

On 22 May 2004 11:47:49 -0700, (Jeff Starr) may
have said:

Hi, if not, what a deal. It's too big for me and I have no need, but?
Anyway, take a look -
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?

Gone before I could take a look. I guess they figured out that there
was an error.

Old May 22nd 04, 10:55 PM
Zilla

Jeff Starr wrote:
Hi, if not, what a deal. It's too big for me and I have no need, but?
Anyway, take a look -

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?

Life is Good!
Jeff

What was it? How much was it?

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old May 22nd 04, 10:58 PM
Rick Onanian

wrote:
Hi, if not, what a deal. It's too big for me and I have no need, but?
Anyway, take a look -
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?

It's gone now (as noted by another replier), but they probably would
have honored it. They're good for that sort of thing, although it
may take a few minutes on the phone.
--
Rick Onanian

Old May 22nd 04, 11:19 PM
DRS

"Zilla" wrote in message

Jeff Starr wrote:
Hi, if not, what a deal. It's too big for me and I have no need, but?
Anyway, take a look -

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?

Life is Good!
Jeff

What was it? How much was it?

It was $109.95 down to $9.95. I don't know about your part of the world but
here they would not be legally obligated to honour such an obvious mistake.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old May 23rd 04, 04:15 AM
Q.

"Rick Onanian" wrote

It's gone now (as noted by another replier), but they probably would
have honored it. They're good for that sort of thing, although it
may take a few minutes on the phone.

They're also good at not finding the lowest price ... a couple of times I've
ordered and pointed out the price on-line was lower, and the reaction has
been "oh, you're looking on our web site, I thought you were using the
catalog".

They should automatically give you the lowest advertised price at the moment
you call.

C.Q.C.