First day unicycling! what do ya think?(vid)

Old February 28th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default First day unicycling! what do ya think?(vid)

Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sky and I
just got my first unicycle this afternoon, it's a torker CX- looks
kinda weak and I'm sure it is, but hey it's something to learn on and I
can always upgrade later. Didn't want to drop $250 on one then find out
I didn't like it.
Anyway here's a short repetitive vid of me after about 2 hours of
practice, what do you think?
I usually have pretty good balance so I think I'm going to pick this up
pretty quick.
Disclaimer on this vid, only the first 40 seconds are of me unicycling,
the rest of the footage is of me doing other things I enjoy- most of
the footage is about 6-8 months old, except of course the beginning
which was from this afternoon.
http://media.putfile.com/unicycle-video

hopefully tomorrow it'll stop raining and I can try it outside.
Anywho, give me some feedback and let me know whatcha think!

thanks everyone
Sky

--
UniFlip
UniFlip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11771

Old February 28th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wow!!! thats pretty good for your first day, lots of ppl, it takes them
a few days just to go a few feet, keep up the goodwork =p

--
Jerrick

What would you do to me if i was passed out on your bed? o.0

Old February 28th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

if iit was really only your first day you pick it up fast

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685