A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 16th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,754
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason
for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

On Nov 14, 7:37*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

...
[...] Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason

for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

The only person in the world I am a mystery to is you which speaks volumes
about the level of your intellect. But that is the fate of all stalkers ....
to end up talking only to yourself. Tibetan Monkey also only talks to
himself, but at least he is not a stalker.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


Ads
  #2  
Old November 16th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason

for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

Poor Jimmy, ever disappointed that I don't take him seriously.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota




  #3  
Old November 17th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,754
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

On Nov 16, 5:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason


for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

Poor Jimmy, ever disappointed that I don't take him seriously.


You're still here? Did you say something ... I mean something of any
consequence?

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #4  
Old November 18th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...
On Nov 16, 5:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason


for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

Poor Jimmy, ever disappointed that I don't take him seriously.


You're still here? Did you say something ... I mean something of any

consequence?

I never say anything where you are concerned. But hang in there anyway. I
need to keep my ass kicking ability up to a certain standard.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota



  #5  
Old November 18th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
James[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,753
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

On 18/11/2011 11:30 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

I never say anything ...


Spot on.


  #6  
Old November 18th 11, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

"James" wrote in message
...
On 18/11/2011 11:30 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

I never say anything ...


Spot on.


I leave it to my inferiors to try to say something ... and then I kick their
dumb asses. I leave it to others to decide who is more entertaining.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #7  
Old November 18th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,754
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

On Nov 17, 7:25*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"James" wrote in message

...

On 18/11/2011 11:30 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:


I never say anything ...


Spot on.


I leave it to my inferiors to try to say something ... and then I kick their
dumb asses. I leave it to others to decide who is more entertaining.


Care to risk the outcome of a poll and be confronted with reality?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #8  
Old November 19th 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...
On Nov 17, 7:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"James" wrote in message

...

On 18/11/2011 11:30 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:


I never say anything ...


Spot on.


I leave it to my inferiors to try to say something ... and then I kick
their
dumb asses. I leave it to others to decide who is more entertaining.


Care to risk the outcome of a poll and be confronted with reality?


The only poll I would pay any attention to is the one I run in my own head.
Other types of polls are for blockheads like you who never know which end is
up.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Great Ed Dolan is preparing his final 9th farewell to the cycling newsgroups! Mike A Schwab Techniques 0 July 16th 07 10:57 AM
A Final Farewell to Fair Hills Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 4 May 29th 06 12:48 PM
Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR! Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 89 November 25th 05 11:08 AM
Ed Dolan's final farewell to freaking ARBR! Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 23 September 3rd 05 11:06 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.