Goodbye

Old March 3rd 04, 05:05 PM
thinuniking

Default Goodbye

Goodbye unicyclist.com I have made the decision to stop using the forum
for a while until, I feel I am a much better rider for not going on it
and riding instead! I have got Universe + universe 2 to keep me company
through this time. I am also leaving unicyclist for a while because I
seem to constantly seem to be hassled about my bad spelling so I will
work on that as well ok! I know my spelling/ grammar suck but if you
read the lazyness of our time thread you will know why. If I have a
real problem I will be back looking for answers if any one need’s to
contact me for any random reason my email address is
. I am getting a muni soon so Instead of hitting the
forums I will be hitting the mountains on my new 24” beast or ripping up
the streets with my 19” trials. Thanks for all the help you all have
given me over this year I have been unicycling. I sooooo can’t wait to
get my muni!!!!
Ben

--
thinuniking - Exeter unicycle meet 28th of feb

"it's not what I can do It's what you can do" G.P
thinuniking's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old March 3rd 04, 07:36 PM
KlownLife

hey ben that's bad to hear, I wish you luck in the rest of your
unicycling and I hope you're not gonna give up on our UK uni vid, I hope
to see you in it

Jas'o

--
KlownLife - Unicycle Xtremist

Only The Baddest Are Livin' That Klown Life
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old March 3rd 04, 07:42 PM
thinuniking

i am up for that and i am still making the militia t's but i have alot
of work on till the end of this week so after that they WILL get made i
am still posting for a while until i get my muni as i am still asking
question's bout it.
Ben