Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Old April 18th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

yeah it was the funnest thing thats happend all year but that isnt
really saying somthing

--
dan de man

James_Potter wrote:
Each end has to eat. What goes in one end, comes out the other.
Therefore, whatever end A eats, let's call him Fred, what Fred eats has
to come out of side 2, let's call him Charlie. Whatever Charlie eats
must come out of Fred.

It's gruesome, I know. But the truth hurts sometimes.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old April 18th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

my fave i when someone says "hey, can you ride that" and i either say
"nope i just wheel it around so i can be cool" or i say"nope" then hop
on and ride away.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
[image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old April 18th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Someone asked me to ollie the other day, so I did a fake-crank-flip (I
have no idea what it's really called, hop up and pedal a half-rev) and
called it an ollie They were actually impressed

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old April 18th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A group of chavs on bmx's followed me and my little brother through town
yesterday asking loads of questions, like "can you do any tricks bruv?"
and "Change gear, Bruv!" Then one of them said (thinking he was a smart
ass) "Do a 180" so i pulled a 180 to fakie and rode backward along side
him for a while then 180'd back an we rode off leaving them speachless!
It felt good!

Ride on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Its not that far up really" Zippy, on climbing up snowdon.

"How about not equating death with stopping?" - Alanis Morissette
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old April 18th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Today I got "Two wheels, b1tch! Two wheels!!" from a bicyclist.

--
Sigurd
Sigurd's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6801

Old April 18th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A French girl said my unicycle was "trop classe". I'm not quite sure of
the exact translation, but it's something like "too
classy/cool/whatever".

--
unisteve

-\"i live on the edge. sometimes i fall off.\"-

la vie est belle...

harper is my hero.
unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543

Old April 20th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yesterday I got a lot of positive comments at the park this
guy on a bike said "Man, that's Tight"
an old woman in a power wheelchair walking her dog said " Unicycles are
amazing, Your amazing."
A family at the park told me that I was doing really well after they
saw me go down a dirt mound then turn and go down four stairs.
I had gone done to the park right after a elemetary school softball
game and got a lot of "Is that hard", "How do you do that", and one
little kid asked where he could buy a Unicycle.

--
Ducttape

*\"YOU'VE LOST A WHEEL!\" \"Don't be daft, where would I put a second
wheel?\"*
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old April 20th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This morning on my way to work along the canal:

"That's mighty impressive" from a cyclist as he over-took me going down
some steps, then he fell off in front of me forcing me to UPD.

All I could say was "Are you alright mate?". Couldn't really take the
p!ss as he has just paid me a compliment.

Andy

--
andytait
andytait's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11766

Old April 20th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unisteve wrote:
A French girl said my unicycle was "trop classe". I'm not quite sure of
the exact translation, but it's something like "too
classy/cool/whatever".

You got it right

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Living easy, living free...
...Season ticket on a one wheel ride.

JJuggle wrote:
Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

Old April 21st 06, 10:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i got one from a girl when me and my friend (uniquly columbian) were
riding out of school ,In a really demeaning tone "do you need half a
helmet to ride that thing "

--
dan de man