Full Suspension

Old December 15th 03, 10:25 PM
Per Elmsäter

Default Full Suspension

This is a very entertaining Shareware version of a *Full Suspension* bike
game. App 1.9 MB to download.
http://www.elastomania.com/

OK,OK they do have a mojo, but how do you expect to pedal with a mouse )
Enjoy.
Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus is where
it's at

--
Perre

Old December 15th 03, 11:16 PM
Stephen Baker

Per says:

Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus is where
it's at

Give me a chance.... I haven't graded (don't know whether it's up- or down-)
to front sus yet.

Steve "rigid, baby...."
Old December 16th 03, 10:52 AM
Per Elmsäter

Stephen Baker wrote:
Per says:

Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus
is where it's at

Give me a chance.... I haven't graded (don't know whether it's up-
or down-) to front sus yet.

Steve "rigid, baby...."

Well there are some quite suspended ( stretched) front forks in this game.
It'll give you a good idea of things
--
Perre