Winter cycling & Helmets

Old April 9th 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Don Wiss

Default Winter cycling & Helmets

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:27:10 -0700 (PDT), Nicky Cottee
wrote:

I know it is late in the season to be asking this, but how do people
get around fitting a helmet over winter hats? There were quite a few
days this year that were cold enough that a hat had to be worn, but I
can't fit my helmet over my hat, so I ride without a helmet. Does
somebody make a warm hat that is thin and can fit under a helmet?

The Bell Metro (Metropolis) helmet can be winterized with these two
additions:

http://www.bicyclebuys.com/item/0139953PART
http://www.bicyclebuys.com/item/0139952PART

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Cycling Helmets Compulsory? _[_2_] Racing 2 July 21st 08 12:02 PM
Cycling helmets a hazard? Dan Burkhart[_8_] Techniques 11 May 18th 07 01:53 AM
cycling helmets Roland General 11 August 10th 04 03:34 AM
cycling helmets Roland Techniques 12 August 10th 04 03:34 AM
Why no winter helmets? Don Wiss General 42 February 18th 04 07:53 PM