New Women's cycling website

Old April 6th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Erness Wild

Default New Women's cycling website

Hey, good looking site. Nice going, anything to promote cycling
is always good news.

wrote:
Check it out! Event photos, women in the news, forums and more!
www.chicksonbikes.com.au

--
A website is a place, where, when you go there, it does everything
possible to distract you, from finding the information you came there
Old April 6th 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

"Just curious, what does your wife (or girlfriend) think about your
stance on women specific cycling groups, equipment, etc?"

Paul, it's not a problem. I don't get involved with airhead,
sniveling women. I only get involved with women who actually have
something going for them, and they agree with my criticisms. Indeed,
they resent the way the airhead snivelers make ALL women look bad.

"Dollar to donut he's in his underwear typing from his mother's
basement."

Bill, let's see, were you betting the dollar or the donut? Because
you lose! Hey, I have a better suggestion: I'll bet you a dollar to a
dog turd, and you can hold the stakes in your mouth!

"I really like drafting them."

But Peter, how can you stand riding that slowly? And don't you have
to listen to their mindless drivel in order to draft them?
Old April 6th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

"Just curious, what does your wife (or girlfriend) think about your
stance on women specific cycling groups, equipment, etc?
Retroguy is probably still angry about that restraining order..."

Paul, what my girlfriends think is not a problem. I don't get
involved with airhead,
sniveling women. I only get involved with women who actually have
something going for them, and they agree with my criticisms. Indeed,
they resent the way the airhead snivelers make ALL women look bad.
And I'm not sure that I understand your second statement. Are you
claiming that any man who says that some women cyclists are airhead
snivelers should be the subject of a restraining order? If so: wow,
you really are pussywhipped, aren't you?

"Dollar to donut he's in his underwear typing from his mother's
basement."

Bill, let's see, were you betting the dollar or the donut? Because
you lose! Hey, I have a better suggestion: I'll bet you a dollar to a
dog turd, and you can hold the stakes in your mouth!

"I really like drafting them."

But Peter, how can you stand riding that slowly? And don't you have
to listen to their mindless drivel in order to draft them?

Damn, I feel SO SORRY for you pussywhipped guys! Maybe some day
you'll learn to think for yourselves, rather than having a bunch of
women telling you what to think.