ARMSTRONG -- He Of Dubious Cancer Recovery And Sworn Non-SteroidsUser -- Takes A SHOWER, But Ducks DRUG INQUIRY!

Old April 11th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,soc.culture.french,alt.support.cancer
MissSouth

Default ARMSTRONG -- He Of Dubious Cancer Recovery And Sworn Non-SteroidsUser -- Takes A SHOWER, But Ducks DRUG INQUIRY!

"I know that certainly my comeback wasn't welcomed by a lot of people
in France. It's unfortunate." - Lance

Isn't it time this fraud was hung out to dry or put out to pasture
near the International Drug-Enhanced Bike Racers Hall of Fame?

-----------------
SPORTS - NEWS & NOTES

"Armstrong Says He Might Be Banned From This Year's Tour"

Saturday, April 11, 2009; D02

Lance Armstrong believes French doping officials may ban him from
riding in this summer's Tour de France over a report that he violated
protocols during a recent drug test.

"There's a very high likelihood that they prohibit me from riding in
the Tour," a somber Armstrong said yesterday in a video statement
posted on his Web site. "It's too bad. The tour is something I love
dearly."

France's anti-doping agency, known as AFLD, has said the American did
not fully cooperate with a drug tester when he showed up at
Armstrong's home in France to collect blood, urine and hair samples
from the cyclist on March 17.

Although no banned substances were found, the dispute revolves around
a 20-minute delay when Armstrong went inside the house and took a
shower while his assistants checked the tester's credentials.

The seven-time Tour winner said he asked the tester for permission to
go inside and it was granted. The AFLD says Armstrong "did not respect
the obligation to remain under the direct and permanent observation"
of the tester.

According to Armstrong, the tester wrote "no" on the section of the
official paperwork that asks if there was anything irregular about the
test.

Armstrong has had tense relations with France's anti-doping
authorities for years, but had been hoping to coexist with them while
he tries for an eighth Tour title in July after coming out of a 3 1/2 -
year retirement.

"I know we have a lot of history there," Armstrong said. "I know that

Old April 11th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,soc.culture.french,alt.support.cancer
--D-y

On Apr 11, 10:29*am, MissSouth wrote:

(snipped)

The blood, urine, and hair samples taken reportedly came back negative
IRT banned substances.

Funny when the test is inconsequential, in a funny sort of way.

Notice, there are two, much different, versions of events surrounding
the actual taking of samples.

Someone is lying their ass off. My vote is for the white-out crew--
those who leak test results, violate confidentiality, blew Floyd's
first test out their butts, etc. etc. --D-y
Old April 11th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,soc.culture.french,alt.support.cancer
Bill Sornson[_5_]

MissSouth cowardly posted:

"I know that certainly my comeback wasn't welcomed by a lot of people
in France. It's unfortunate." - Lance

Isn't it time this fraud was hung out to dry or put out to pasture
near the International Drug-Enhanced Bike Racers Hall of Fame?

Produce a positive test result or STFU, Anonymous Loser.

Bill "sure he managed to purge his body of all banned substances in a
shower -- why doesn't everyone do that?" S.

-----------------

Old April 11th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,soc.culture.french,alt.support.cancer
Fred Fredburger

Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill "sure he managed to purge his body of all banned substances in a
shower -- why doesn't everyone do that?" S.

That's why Landis spent an entire stage dumping water over his own head,
he knew that a shower will remove all traces of banned substances. The
fact that his tests returned positive after that is further proof that
the tests were tampered with.
Old April 11th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,soc.culture.french,alt.support.cancer
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill "sure he managed to purge his body of all banned substances in a
shower -- why doesn't everyone do that?" S.

That's why Landis spent an entire stage dumping water over his own
head, he knew that a shower will remove all traces of banned
substances. The fact that his tests returned positive after that is
further proof that the tests were tampered with.

So it not working for Landis proves it did with Armstrong. Got it.

BS (called)