Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old April 1st 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan and Mistaken Notions

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 10:07 pm, Tșm ShermȘn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 3/29/2011 11:00 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Why the Hell don't the Arabs support their own? God damn ****ing Arabs
all
hate one another. It is what comes of tribal type societies. **** 'em
all!
They are primitive savages and it would be best if they would perish
from
this earth. And they can take their God Damn ****ing religion with them!

Jewish identity is also a form of tribalism. Time to leave all the
silly cultural baggage behind - after all we are one species with only
superficial cosmetic differences.

The Jews do indeed constitute a tribe which is the main reason their
religion has no universal appeal other than what Christianity has given it.
However, the differences among the tribes of mankind are far more than
superficial. Mr. Sherman is as ever the victim of politically correct
(liberal) thinking. He will no doubt go to his grave believing all kinds of
nonsense.

We are all tribal. It is human nature. globalism is capitalist

nonsense and a contradiction. Even capitalism needs to appeal to our
tribal instincts to succeed. Back to my cave.

The nations of the world are far from being tribal. Btu it is not easy to
build a nation. It took Europeans hundreds of years of hard struggle to
build nations. The Arabs remain mired in tribalism because of their religion
which encourages it. It is why Islam is not truly a universal religion in
the same sense that Christianity is. Islam can only be spread by the sword,
never by persuasion.

Capitalism has given more riches to mankind than any other form of political
economy. I will admit the global part bothers me somewhat too. No one in the
world can compete with the Chinese. It is why they are hated wherever they
have settled in the world outside of China. The Indonesians not too many
years ago initiated a mass slaughter of them since they were taking over
Indonesian society with their hard work ethic.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 1st 11, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

On 3/31/2011 8:31 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Btu it is not easy to build a nation.[...]

British Thermal Unit?

--
TÂșm ShermÂȘn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old April 1st 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 6:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Suspicions confirmed ... poor Andres is indeed an idiot. Like all idiots,
he
gets lost in the trees and misses the forest.

Those who see only the forest but cannot see the trees are often

simpleminded dimwits who lack capacity for analysis. Generally they
rely on opinion and common sense rather than on reason, logic and
experience. They tend to parrot the simplest arguments and they like
the National Enquirer, Rush Limbaugh and fox news. I can't be certain
that you belong in this lot, but your comments suggest so. If I was
just looking at the forest, I would certainly put you in that lot.

If you can't see the forest for the trees, then you are mired in detail
without any general view. That borders on being as stupid as Tom Sherman.
[...]

No one in the world understands your insults (with the possible exception
of
Tom Sherman). You are a loser on every count so far.

Well, again, you lack deductive skills suggesting a limited capacity
for analysis. The Afrikaner and Jim Beam are two of the three people
in this group, the third one being you, that tend to rely on facile
platitudes to make any argument. When your fifth grade arguments
fail, you go into a lower stratum by insulting your foe. the
Afrikaner likes to dress his mediocrity in a pretention of
sophisticated language to disguise a total lack of content and logical
skills. One thing that he has going for him is his insults. He gets
points for that with his combination of nouns preceding the word scum,
His insults, along with his tantrums can be amusing. You, on the other
hand, with your "****ing idiot this, ****ing idiot that" while mildly
amusing, are only exposing your limited repertoire. My step son and
daughter are waaaaaaaay more creative when it comes to insults. You
probably couldn't even carry their luggage.

It would never occur to me try to cipher your "creativeness" since it would
be a waste of time. U kecve that kind of idiocy to Tom Sherman. Also, you ar
ewordy int eh extrmme nro do yo knwo who to edit a post. Why it that? This
is Usenent, not your own private smeinar you confoudned ****head.

Usenet is strictly for fun and games. I have known that from day one. If
you
want friendly conversation I suggest one of the social media like
Facebook.
I wouldn't be caught dead on such tripe, but maybe that is just me.
me too. I am having a blast. I never get to talk about this so its a

good opportunity. In the process, I educate you too.

Here is the one and only thing you ever need to know about the Jews. They
are the people of the Book par excellence. It is what holds them together
despite all differences. Without the Book, they would have disappeared
thousands of years ago like all the other ancient peoples. Now at least
you
know something worth knowing.

One other thing, you should leave secularism and atheism to former Roman
Catholics like myself. It is very unbecoming of a Jew to ever depart from
the ways of his ancestors. Is there nothing sacred in this world?

Here, of course, you are demonstrating your overwhelming lack of
knowledge of the Jewish people. Being Jewish has absolutely nothing to
do with being religious or not. Many Rabbis are secularists and
atheists and this is well known among us.In fact, Yahweh is something
that can't be known, talked about and the name can't even be
articulated. Jews focus on the secular. In Xstianity, on the other
hand, you can't be an atheist or a secularist. The moment you do that
you cease to belong.

You are right that Jews are people of the book and the book has kept
them united. But, among us, like with any other groups, there are the
simple minded masses, who mostly rely on religion to fill their
ignorance. The most sophisticated do not rely on myth and superstition
and know that the book is just a collection of fables to share, like
the Greeks had Zeus and the Incas had Manco Capac, the Mayans had the
Chaak Mol, etc. Or do you really believe that Einstein thought that
the world is 5000 years old and god talked to Abraham and
Moses?

Anyways child. I hope that some of this has penetrated your head.
tomorrow is a holiday in Texas so I will be going bike riding the rest
of the week. I leave you in good hands with Tom to care for you.

Old April 1st 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Vino?

On 3/31/2011 8:45 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
It would never occur to me try to cipher your "creativeness" since it would
be a waste of time. U kecve that kind of idiocy to Tom Sherman. Also, you ar
ewordy int eh extrmme nro do yo knwo who to edit a post. Why it that? This
is Usenent, not your own private smeinar you confoudned ****head.[...]

Hitting the bottle?

Old April 1st 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 8:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
The fact is that I am fed up with telling Jews how to be Jews. Any Jew who
does not observe the Book is a god damn traitor to his people. I say ****
'em! Such treasonous *******s would be better off dead.

By the way, Einstein was an idiot in everything except theoretical
physics.

He had exactly one more thing going for him than you.

I know how to kick secular, atheistic dumb ass Jews like you. Einstein, like
all such Jews, was a lecher when it came to women. How dumb is that?

Old April 1st 11, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 8:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
The fact is that I am fed up with telling Jews how to be Jews.

This statement is a stupid cow, or an oxymoron. But but but...Ed
Dollan is also a stupid cow....er, I meant an oxymoron.

Andres Muro is a traitor to his people. He is a **** poor Jew who yet wants
to be considered a Jew. How treasonous is that! He should be stoned to death
in the good old traditions of the Semites.

Old April 1st 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tșm ShermȘn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/30/2011 10:35 AM, aka Andrés Muro wrote:
[...]
The Torah does not say that Jews lived in Palestine since immemorial
times. Abraham heard voices from God sending Abraham to Canaan. The
Torah also says that Jews lived in Egypt for many years before they
move to Canaan. So, historically, they only lived in Palestine for
about 1200 years.[...]

You would think 3 million Jews wandering in the Sinai for 40 years would
leave some archeological evidence, but that evidence does not appear to
exist, despite many efforts to find it.

How many millions?

Similarly, the "Kingdom of David" was little more that a tribal fiefdom.

That was quite enough in that period.

And the Romans *never* kicked the Jews out of Palestine in the First
Century AD, as they lacked the logistical capabilities to do so. The so
called "Jewish Diaspora" is/was actually composed of converts to Judaism
and/or Jewish cultural identity, with only the portion of Mizrahi Jews
being Semitic.

The Romans could do whatever they wanted to do in that period. They were an
imperial power after all.

The Jews in Palestine (prior to the Zionist invasion) for the most part
eventually converted to Islam and/or Chritianity, and became the
Palestinian Arabs.

Anti-Zionist rubbish!

Old April 1st 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 9:30 pm, Tșm ShermȘn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
[...]

Hey tom, thx for this. Interesting. I always assumed that historical

Judaism started around 1200 BCE. After you posted this, I did some
research and found that the evidence is not so convincing. There are,
of course, the authors of the Torah dating to around 1000 BCE, but
they by themselves don't constitute history beyond the fact that some
dudes existed between 1000 BCE and 200 BCE who composed the texts.

Just a couple of idiots communing with one another!

Old April 1st 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and anti-Jewish sentiment?

On 3/31/2011 9:25 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I know how to kick secular, atheistic dumb ass Jews like you.[...]

Why are you angry at Jews?