"I'm going to knock your head off with a baseball bat"

Old April 22nd 05, 06:08 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Thurston noemail writes:

What a load of crap that "study" is.

Of course it is; it doesn't fit in with your world view.

Why not stick to the basics.

There are a lot of a-hole cyclists who cut through traffic, ignoring
rules/laws except when it suits them. When I ride I stay on the side
of the road and yield to cars at ALL times.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cut through traffic". It
sounds like you're complaining about cyclists using the
traffic lane(s) when they can keep up with or surpass the
prevailing speed of the rest of the traffic. It's entirely
appropriate and lawful to do so. And in those circumstances,
the only thing such a complaint is based on, is the fact that
someone on a bike is making better headway than you in your car.
Tough titty.

You pinheads who think
you're saving the world because you ride a bike to work are the
epitomy of self absorbed scum bags.

Get out of the way of people in cars. Idling behind you while you clog
up traffic is causing more polution and wasting more energy than you
save by riding your bike.

I've never seen a cyclist or group of cyclists "clogging up traffic"
to any great extent. I have seen lots of motor vehicles doing so,
though. Get your toxin-spewing stinkbox out of the way of people
on bikes.

It's embarrasing to ride and be lumped together with pinheads like
you.

You should look elsewhere for your major source of embarrassment.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old April 23rd 05, 11:36 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:26:44 -0400, Thurston noemail wrote in
message :

What a load of crap that "study" is.

You think so? The organisation that produced it are an
internationally renowned transport safety and traffic consultancy:
http://www.trl.co.uk/, whereas you are just a random troll. I know
who I'd rather trust.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old April 23rd 05, 04:16 PM
Bill Sornson

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
that rises to around 100% :-)

You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny (squashed) bike,
are you?

Bill "been caught in squeezes, but not like that" S.

Old April 23rd 05, 06:54 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:16:34 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote in message
:

You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny (squashed) bike,
are you?

Heh! Not hardly. I ride a recumbent, for a start.

Old April 23rd 05, 07:21 PM
Bill Sornson

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:16:34 GMT, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny
(squashed) bike, are you?

Heh! Not hardly. I ride a recumbent, for a start.

Well, the first step is admitting it.

:-P