Nimbus 36" VS Coker

Old December 30th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

It also could have been the Radial, which I know was on eBay for a while
and isn't any more.

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess
Old January 5th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buck[_2_]

After some research I found it is a Nimbus. I love riding! I have only
been riding since 29 Aug 08 but can't get enough of it!! I am an injured
runner ( ultra marathoner) and started riding to keep busy while
recovering but I am having so much fun riding I may never go back to
running. As I said I am having a lot of fun, at 50 it is nice to improve
at something and I feel a lot better in the morning.

--
Buck
Old January 5th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Welcome

MuniSano is also an ultra-marathoner, took up Muni for cross
training (I think he still runs races).

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'