Where'd everybody go?

Old October 5th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Where'd everybody go?

Wow I just checked and there's like only 23 ppl on rsu, and a mere 11 in
JC!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 5th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Belongs in JC, but yeah. I'm bored.

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'NE Trials' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72888)
'Youtube Channel' (http://ca.youtube.com/user/vanpaun)
'Vimeo Channel' (http://www.vimeo.com/jeremyr/videos)
'mountainuni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
'Shopuni' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle*)
' \ . / ' ( H T T P : / / W W W . Y O U T U B E . C O M / W A T C H
? V = O H G 5 S J Y R H A 0 )
I miss my Sigpic
Old October 5th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

They must all be out unicycling

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old October 5th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo' (vimeo.com/adjuggler) PM.-
'Belle Isle Richmond, VA (Comp Thread)' (http://tinyurl.com/5c9sdu)
-David
Old October 5th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Hey... haha

--
UniKid2

-To be, or not to be... That is the question....-

The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
Old October 5th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

MuniAddict;1107433 wrote:
Wow I just checked and there's like only 23 ppl on rsu, and a mere 11 in
JC!

Me, Phil, and Jackie were all out unicycling. I had a stick snap, fly
up and smack my face. Jackie went rib and head first into the edge of a
landing ramp. Phil ripped his pants. Twice.

It was a good day.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old October 5th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

I was busy working out a strategy for bumping all your various ride
planning threads, just to ensure that anybody in the world possibly
thinking about joining you would have up-to-the-minute visibility of any
related chatter.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
Old October 5th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jerrick;1107482 wrote:
Me, Phil, and Jackie were all out unicycling. I had a stick snap, fly up
and smack my face. Jackie went rib and head first into the edge of a
landing ramp. Phil ripped his pants. Twice.

It was a good day.

Ouch! Get anything on viddy?

Old October 5th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

MuniAddict;1107487 wrote:
Ouch! Get anything on viddy?

Yeah. Check Jackies video thread in the video section.

His full video should be out in a week or two, unless he still wants
more film.