Help- Senior Thesis, win $25.

Old December 1st 04, 04:45 PM
Jack Kirby

Default Help- Senior Thesis, win $25.

Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in
Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have
completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are
entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

Thanks!!

http://abacus.bates.edu/~jkirby/