Final Sco Recumbents 2 - Uprights 0

Old November 14th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Final Sco Recumbents 2 - Uprights 0

Results at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028860956/,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028862328/.

They ignore my upright mountain bike and do not want to sit on the
small, hard saddle.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.
Old November 14th 08, 01:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Results at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028860956/,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028862328/.

They ignore my upright mountain bike and do not want to sit on the small,
hard saddle.

I have to laugh! My cats too are permanently settled on my recumbent bicycle
seats, a result of which I have cat hair all over me when I go for a ride.
Whenever I am in public people come up to me and ask me how many cats I
have. I tell them I stopped counting several years ago.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:59:16 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

I have cat hair all over me when I go for a ride.

That's nasty.
Old November 14th 08, 02:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

Results at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028860956/,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028862328/.

They ignore my upright mountain bike and do not want to sit on the
small, hard saddle.

There you are! Things recumbents are good for:

-Battle Mountain, NV
-straight, flat terrain
-cats

Things uprights are good for:

-Alpe d'Huez
-urban environments
-humans

I will now recommend a recumbent to all the cats I know.

Old November 14th 08, 03:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

Results at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028860956/,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028862328/.

They ignore my upright mountain bike and do not want to sit on the
small, hard saddle.

There you are! Things recumbents are good for:

-Battle Mountain, NV
-straight, flat terrain
-cats

Things uprights are good for:

-Alpe d'Huez
-urban environments
-humans

I will now recommend a recumbent to all the cats I know.

butbutbut, cats are SUPERIOR to humans!

Old November 14th 08, 05:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

Results at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028860956/,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3028862328/.

They ignore my upright mountain bike and do not want to sit on the
small, hard saddle.

There you are! Things recumbents are good for:

-Battle Mountain, NV
-straight, flat terrain
-cats

Things uprights are good for:

-Alpe d'Huez
-urban environments
-humans

I will now recommend a recumbent to all the cats I know.

butbutbut, cats are SUPERIOR to humans!

I always knew Tom Sherman was a cat man at heart. Dogs are for guys who want
to be loved (this usually happens after their wives have told them to go to
Hell). Cats are for guys who respect independence above all else! Yea, live
and let live!

By the way, uprights are only good for young humans who are in good physical
condition. That lets out most of us since we are old and decrepit.
Recumbents are for us.

Old November 14th 08, 04:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

wrote:

I have cat hair all over me when I go for a ride.

That's nasty.

You are such a wussy pris.
Old November 14th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 13, 10:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

[...]

I'm bi.

I have 4 cats and five dogs. Last nite I slept with two large dogs in
the bed as well as who knows how many cats. Somewhere in the animal
jungle there was also my wife.

The cop kitten (tuxedo) looks like my tuxedo cat. Mine is already
grown and has a black goatee to go with
Old November 14th 08, 07:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Marty

On Nov 14, 5:50*am, Still Just Me wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:40:53 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

I always knew Tom Sherman was a cat man at heart. Dogs are for guys who want
to be loved (this usually happens after their wives have told them to go to
Hell). Cats are for guys who respect independence above all else! Yea, live
and let live!

Dogs are dumb, happy, lazy slobs who eat, sleep, and lick their own
balls. For a lot of guys, it looks like the ideal life and they
identify with it.

Cats are smart, independent, assertive, active, and their own man
(er...cat). That's a better role model.

By the way, uprights are only good for young humans who are in good physical
condition. That lets out most of us since we are old and decrepit.
Recumbents are for us.

You are as you think.

****ing cats: http://www.plasticvicar.com/catsuck.html
--
Marty
Old November 15th 08, 12:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

aka Andres Muro wrote:
On Nov 13, 10:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:
[...]

Humans make good cat pillows.

The cop kitten (tuxedo) looks like my tuxedo cat. Mine is already
grown and has a black goatee to go with

She is definitely not a cop in attitude - the young lady is currently an
anarchist.