Lance Is A Jerk--Video?

Old November 19th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

Default Lance Is A Jerk--Video?

Anyone know where this might be available for free viewing?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael Vick.
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp
Old November 19th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
blazing_saddles

On Nov 19, 10:31*am, BLafferty wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free viewing?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael Vick.http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

I'm not sure how official that list is.
Old November 19th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On 11/19/2010 12:03 PM, blazing_saddles wrote:
On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free viewing?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael Vick.http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

I'm not sure how official that list is.

There are lots of similar lists out there. Google "Armstrong jerk" and
enjoy.
Old November 19th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free
viewing?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of
Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael
Vick.http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

I'm not sure how official that list is.

There are lots of similar lists out there. Google "Armstrong jerk" and
enjoy.

Why is this reminding me of that Internet prank some years ago, where if
you googled "French military victories"...

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old November 19th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free
viewing?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of
Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael
Vick.http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

I'm not sure how official that list is.

There are lots of similar lists out there. Google "Armstrong jerk" and
enjoy.

Why is this reminding me of that Internet prank some years ago, where if
you googled "French military victories"...

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Nah, these are real. I love the Armstrong trying to leave the bar,
drink in hand and giving the bouncer a hard time.
http://austinist.com/2008/02/04/lance_throws_hi.php
Old November 19th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 11/19/2010 10:31 AM, BLafferty wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free viewing?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Dumbass,

The short has been turned over to the US Attorney. I'm sure
it'll be part of the grand jury testimony. Time will tell.
Dumbass.

Fred Flintstein
Old November 19th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
Anyone know where this might be available for free
viewing?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of
Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael
Vick.http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

I'm not sure how official that list is.
There are lots of similar lists out there. Google "Armstrong jerk" and
enjoy.

Why is this reminding me of that Internet prank some years ago, where if
you googled "French military victories"...

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Nah, these are real. I love the Armstrong trying to leave the bar, drink
in hand and giving the bouncer a hard time.
http://austinist.com/2008/02/04/lance_throws_hi.php

OK, can we maybe dredge up something just a wee bit more current as an
example? That's over 2 1/2 years old!

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old November 19th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
[...]

Sure, how about you find a link to Lance shoving the guy while riding
back to his team bus after a Tour stage.
Old November 19th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

On Nov 19, 10:31 am, wrote:
[...]

How about you find it? For all I know it could have been like the time in
2000 when I hooked a camera bag on Virenque's handlebar. Seriously. Not that
he didn't deserve it. :-)

(That was one of those life-flashing-before-my-eyes moments as I realized
what had happened and got it out of the way just before it would have taken
him down. I don't know if he even noticed it had happened. This, by the way,
was as he was slowly riding past me in the Village, not out on the course.
Still, I'm sure it would have made for excellent youtube video had he gotten
off his bike and threatened me, and there would be some idiots out there
that would be defending me instead of Virenque.)

Old November 20th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
BLafferty wrote:

Anyone know where this might be available for free viewing?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989671/

Also, Lance is up to number 4 on the top ten jerk list, ahead of Barry
Bonds and chasing Michael Vick.
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/bi...k-athletes.asp

Vick is still playing sports and winning.
LANCE will soon surpass a convicted
torturer and tax fraud.

--
Old Fritz

Lance tribute video Steve Freides[_2_] Racing 8 August 1st 09 07:23 PM
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S Unisykolist Unicycling 38 January 7th 09 03:22 PM
Lance Video on sale elyob UK 0 June 26th 06 07:34 PM
Man that guy is a jerk MANOFTRUTH Mountain Biking 10 November 13th 05 05:12 PM
Who was the jerk ?? (trail ride) Joe Potter General 47 November 6th 03 08:20 PM