Dyno Light

Old October 4th 14, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Dyno Light

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:58:14 AM UTC+1, Duane wrote:

Love the Allman Bros. Lol

Lord Valve, who occasionally posts here -- first link up seems to show the last time was in 2009, probably before you came, see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.bicycles.tech/howard$20on$20my$20arse$20is$20preferable$20to$20a $20pimple./rec.bicycles.tech/VtLt-leCnz4/npTAiakAgb8J -- builds the amps for the Allman Brothers and has played on-stage with them (he's a jazz organist). He sells thermionic tubes to all the top bands outa Denver, so you shouldn't have any difficulty finding his site, on which there is a video somewhere of him onstage with the Allman Bros. Duh, there are a couple of articles on my site with links: http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/3812

Andre Jute
Running to dinner
Old October 4th 14, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, October 3, 2014 7:19:36 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 8:56:49 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

snip

9. Did any of those bicyclists get ticketed?

I don't know. I hope they got tasered and maced. They have no regard for others and have about whacked me while riding up the hill. I also get to contend with these losers when I ride up to the zoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoD-CzgFe0 Imagine riding up a hill when a swarm of idiot punks going 20mph come at you going the wrong way. I just revert to my track riding days and prepare for impact.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old October 4th 14, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:52:34 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 7:19:36 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

On Friday, October 3, 2014 8:56:49 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

snip

9. Did any of those bicyclists get ticketed?

I don't know. I hope they got tasered and maced. They have no regard for others and have about whacked me while riding up the hill. I also get to contend with these losers when I ride up to the zoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoD-CzgFe0 Imagine riding up a hill when a swarm of idiot punks going 20mph come at you going the wrong way. I just revert to my track riding days and prepare for impact.

-- Jay Beattie.

I'll invent a metal attachment to fit on the front of motor vehicles. I'll call ita "Longboarder Catcher".

Cheers
Old October 6th 14, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Running to dinner

I stop for ice cream

Old October 6th 14, 10:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Gelato.

FA: Kreitler Dyno-Myte Rollers rod Marketplace 0 September 20th 08 11:12 PM
Dyno with USB outlet? Duncan Smith UK 21 March 1st 08 01:24 PM
Seized AG dyno unit, any tips [email protected] Techniques 3 March 7th 07 12:39 AM
24" dyno fireball roll out needed please jagur Unicycling 3 November 22nd 04 04:38 AM
questions on the dyno fireball 24"x3.0 dubmuni2004 Unicycling 7 April 4th 04 05:59 AM