Joerg on his way home...

Old October 3rd 14, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Joerg on his way home...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA#t=319

--
JS
Old October 3rd 14, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Yeah, man, why am I hanging around here when I could be out learning to ride like that?

Thanks!
Old October 3rd 14, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, October 3, 2014 4:10:30 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
Yeah, man, why am I hanging around here when I could be out learning to ride like that?

Thanks!

++++++++++++++++++

you cannot....

great video but skills ? get thee over to the pro motocross race.

he does dance. what's the injury rate ? or the frame/sec ?

the whitewater group does same. waterfall video is done for profit. like Evel.
Old October 3rd 14, 01:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, October 3, 2014 1:03:10 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 4:10:30 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

Yeah, man, why am I hanging around here when I could be out learning to ride like that?

Thanks!

you cannot....

Round here when people tell them a fact they don't want to know, folks say in a caring, sharing way, with a long O in know, "I knoooooow". But if a man gives up his dreams, he may as well be dead.

Andre Jute
Old October 3rd 14, 01:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, October 3, 2014 8:26:51 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 1:03:10 PM UTC+1, wrote:

On Friday, October 3, 2014 4:10:30 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

Yeah, man, why am I hanging around here when I could be out learning to ride like that?

Thanks!

you cannot....

Round here when people tell them a fact they don't want to know, folks say in a caring, sharing way, with a long O in know, "I knoooooow". But if a man gives up his dreams, he may as well be dead.

Andre Jute

Is that it ? oesn't 'I knooooow' cover all areas of agreement due to experience ?

'a man should know his limits'
Old October 3rd 14, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, October 3, 2014 1:50:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 8:26:51 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 1:03:10 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Friday, October 3, 2014 4:10:30 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

Yeah, man, why am I hanging around here when I could be out learning to ride like that?

Thanks!

you cannot....

Round here when people tell them a fact they don't want to know, folks say in a caring, sharing way, with a long O in know, "I knoooooow". But if a man gives up his dreams, he may as well be dead.

Andre Jute

Is that it ? oesn't 'I knooooow' cover all areas of agreement due to experience ?

'a man should know his limits'

Of course he should. And when I reach mine, I will know them.

Andre Jute
Old October 3rd 14, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

James wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA#t=319

:-)

Cool! That area of Scotland is absolutely gorgeous. Very remote, don't
expect any city-like amenities, but worth every minute. I almost didn't
want to go back.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/