What's Armstrong's secret?

Old August 14th 04, 06:15 PM
DRS

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

"giroditalia.tk" wrote:

What's Armstrong's secret?

He pushes on the pedals harder than the other guys.

Er, no. Ullrich has a lower average cadence than Armstrong so he must be
pushing on the pedals harder than Armstrong.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old August 14th 04, 07:34 PM
SuperSlinky

DRS said...

Er, no. Ullrich has a lower average cadence than Armstrong

He also has a lower average speed than Armstrong. That's why he lost and
Armstrong won. HTH.
Old August 14th 04, 07:44 PM
SuperSlinky

giroditalia.tk said...

What's Armstrong's secret?

One less testicle. Every little bit of weight savings helps. Actually,
it isn't hard to figure out. He is better disciplined and rides smarter.
Ulrich let his training slip over the winter. Hamilton managed to get
himself seriously injured yet again. Basso isn't quite as fast yet. Now
go crawl back under your bridge and harass Tokelau children.
Old August 14th 04, 10:04 PM
Fred Hall

"S o r n i" wrote in message
Sheryl's tickle spot?

Bill "slow morning" S.

I was trying to think of something witty dealing with Sheryl...you beat me
to it!

Old August 15th 04, 01:13 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:49:45 +0100,
, "Just zis Guy, you
know?" wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:14:26 GMT, "Gary Smiley"
wrote in message SeoTc.307954$XM6.253994@attbi_s53:

What's Armstrong's secret?
It's a secret...

It's NO secret...

You mean it's an open secret, rather than the secret kind?

It's like the one about his still having a wife and kid somewhere.
--
zk
Old August 15th 04, 01:39 AM
S o r n i

Zoot Katz wrote:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:49:45 +0100,
, "Just zis Guy, you
know?" wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:14:26 GMT, "Gary Smiley"
wrote in message SeoTc.307954$XM6.253994@attbi_s53:

What's Armstrong's secret?
It's a secret...
It's NO secret...

You mean it's an open secret, rather than the secret kind?

It's like the one about his still having a wife and kid somewhere.

God you're a hateful prick.

Bill "gee, a man's marriage failed -- stop the presses" S.

Old August 15th 04, 02:36 AM
Eric S. Sande

In other words, I think Armstrong cheese is overrated.

I don't think Armstrong cheese is overrated.

Tillamook cheese is overrated.

I know this because I eat Tillamook cheese.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------
Old August 15th 04, 03:28 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:39:08 GMT, "giroditalia.tk"

What's Armstrong's secret?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

It's a secret...

After countless 5 hour to 7 hour offseason training rides with the guy I
can tell you he doesn't have much really.

Read 'It's Not About the Bike', 'My Journey Back to Life', and
'Every Second Counts', there, that's it, the guys pretty shallow.