Hoping to be on this one ..

Old September 4th 11, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Default Hoping to be on this one ..

http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/news/...th-anniversary

We're supposed to be going green=laning too, so taking a bike along is
no hassle and will make a very full weekend ..

--
Paul - xxx
Old September 5th 11, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 4, 7:37*pm, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/news/...ride-to-celebr...

We're supposed to be going green=laning too, so taking a bike along is
no hassle and will make a very full weekend ..

--
Paul - xxx

It appears to have been held last Tuesday.
Is your Landy a Tardis as well? ;-)

--
Simon Mason
Old September 5th 11, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:

On Sep 4, 7:37*pm, "Paul - xxx" wrote:

http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/news/...ride-to-celebr...

We're supposed to be going green=laning too, so taking a bike along
is no hassle and will make a very full weekend ..

--
Paul - xxx

It appears to have been held last Tuesday.
Is your Landy a Tardis as well? ;-)

It's no wonder school receptionist looked at me funny this morning, I'm
a month out!

I'm certain I read it as September ... no worries, I'm probably just
cracking up.

--
Paul - xxx

Hoping Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 0 July 23rd 08 04:07 PM
Help Hoping smee56 Unicycling 9 November 2nd 07 04:23 AM
hoping on the spot jamesbaa Unicycling 8 July 10th 07 02:00 PM
Hoping your age Racenut Unicycling 9 September 17th 06 07:51 PM
I was hoping that maybe Paul Australia 0 November 23rd 05 08:41 AM