This Month's Winner

Old September 1st 11, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Counter

Default This Month's Winner

There were a total of 4580 posts to URC during the month.

A massive 1162 (25%) were from a Mr Simon Mason.

This was almost the same as the total of the next three most prolific posters
contributions put together

However, Mr Mason had the advantage of being able to post throughout his
"working" day - courtesy of BP Chemicals - so more than a quarter of his posts
were courtesy of BP.

So many thanks to BP for donating his time to the newsgroup - it is really
appreciated.

Simon had a tremendous day on the 20th, one of his best yet - managing to post
a very impressive 66 messages in that one day. That really is some going - so
a big hand for Simon.

Of the posts made by Mr Mason, a tremendous 280 were starting new threads -
these were of course of varying degrees of interest.

A very big Well Done Simon: you are setting some records here which are going
to take some beating.
Old September 1st 11, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medicated Handyman[_2_]

On 01/09/2011 19:32, Mr Counter wrote:

So many thanks to BP for donating his time to the newsgroup - it is really
appreciated.

so motorists are paying for all this ? nice one!

A very big Well Done Simon: you are setting some records here which are going
to take some beating.

agreed - thanks simon
Old September 2nd 11, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 1, 8:33*pm, The Medicated Handyman wrote:

so motorists are paying for all this ? *nice one!

Thanks.
And I love the idea of them having to waste their own free time in
reading all of my posts to see if they can find any titbits to seize
on.
Lots of ruined evenings, tea breaks and weekends ahoy.

--
Simon Mason

Old September 2nd 11, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Mr Counter" wrote in message
[...]

I don't agree with the man's place of work being mentioned.
I ain't no nice guy, but this is out of order.

Old September 2nd 11, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/09/2011 14:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Mr wrote in message
[...]

Its common knowledge that the ****** "works" for BP. Since he spends
all day defrauding his employer his wages are a waste of money. This
must be reflected in the price of BP petrol.

If he gets away with it, there must ne loads of loafers like him. If
they got rid of them fuel might come down.

I ain't no nice guy, but this is out of order.

University
Old September 2nd 11, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Mr wrote in message
[...]

Even so, I don't agree with his place if work being mentioned.

Old September 6th 11, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 2, 2:29*pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:

I don't agree with the man's place of work being mentioned.
I ain't no nice guy, but this is out of order.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry about it, Mr P.
I don't mind people knowing where I work, I even put it on my own
website, it is no secret.
Lots of other people on urc use their work's email address as an ID -
it's no big deal.

However, if their intention in mentioning it is to cause upset and
harassment, then that is a different matter and they may find action
taken against them.

--
Simon Mason
Old September 6th 11, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 05:11:02 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Sep 2, 2:29*pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:

I don't agree with the man's place of work being mentioned.
I ain't no nice guy, but this is out of order.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry about it, Mr P.
I don't mind people knowing where I work, I even put it on my own
website, it is no secret.
Lots of other people on urc use their work's email address as an ID -
it's no big deal.

However, if their intention in mentioning it is to cause upset and
harassment, then that is a different matter and they may find action
taken against them.

You are a fool Mason.

You have openly brought the name of BP in to the public domain with some less
than flattering comments about them.
You have also openly bragged about posting in works time.
A number of people have said that they are not happy with this as they have an
indirect interest in the reputation of BP.

Do you really think that posting messages here every couple of minutes whilst
you are supposed to be working is clever?

Anyone who posts such as the following about their company managers, from their
company email address, and in their company time is not a full shilling:

It's the local middle managers who can be *******.

one fat git was given the task of gauging this demand.

This same tw*t goes around schools saying how "green" he is. Laughable.

I have no qualms about commenting on such stupidity at all.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old September 6th 11, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sep 2, 2:29 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:

I don't agree with the man's place of work being mentioned.
I ain't no nice guy, but this is out of order.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry about it, Mr P.
I don't mind people knowing where I work, I even put it on my own
website, it is no secret.
Lots of other people on urc use their work's email address as an ID -
it's no big deal.

However, if their intention in mentioning it is to cause upset and
harassment, then that is a different matter and they may find action
taken against them.

I think that could easily backfire.

Last TDF winner to flat? [email protected] Techniques 213 July 2nd 08 02:36 PM
Floyd You're Still A Winner Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 0 June 8th 08 10:16 AM
The Winner! Burt Racing 0 April 10th 08 12:59 AM
And the winner is? Curtis L. Russell Racing 5 March 3rd 06 03:33 AM
And the winner is..... Just zis Guy, you know? UK 4 December 15th 03 09:48 PM