Q: for alt.adult.bmx subculture

Old July 21st 04, 07:03 PM
Corvus Corvax

Default Q: for alt.adult.bmx subculture

Anybody know an online source for a PC7 chain? I've been looking
everywhere, to no avail.

CC
Old July 21st 04, 09:10 PM
Carla A-G

Default for alt.adult.bmx subculture

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
om...
Anybody know an online source for a PC7 chain? I've been looking
everywhere, to no avail.

Webcyclery should have it:

http://www.biketrials.com/review/200...C-7X_L186.html

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old July 22nd 04, 03:45 AM
Corvus Corvax

You rock, O Mistress of URLs.

And before anybody goes ballistic over the fact that this is top
posted, I am using the new Google Groups 2 Beta, which _defaults_ to
top posting. Great Googly Moogly. Many have tried and failed, but these
stupid ****s are going to singlehandedly destroy Usenet.

There is a way to do standard quoting of posts in the new interface,
but it is not obvious.

CC

Old July 22nd 04, 04:49 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-07-22, Corvus Corvax penned:
You rock, O Mistress of URLs.

And before anybody goes ballistic over the fact that this is top
posted, I am using the new Google Groups 2 Beta, which _defaults_ to
top posting. Great Googly Moogly. Many have tried and failed, but
these stupid ****s are going to singlehandedly destroy Usenet.

There is a way to do standard quoting of posts in the new interface,
but it is not obvious.

So why don'tcha do that non-obvious thing?

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain
Old July 22nd 04, 05:30 PM
Corvus Corvax

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

So why don'tcha do that non-obvious thing?

Um, because I was making a point?

CC

Old July 24th 04, 05:57 AM
mojo deluxe

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

So why don'tcha do that non-obvious thing?

Um, because I was making a point?

It's also wrecking the 'order' of things in the thread as well.