Mr. Six rides a uni!

Old November 23rd 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

Default Mr. Six rides a uni!

It's Turkey Day and I joined 11,000 of my closest friends at the
Manchester (CT) Road Race. It poured buckets but we did it anyway. A
lot of folks run it in costume. Last year I hated the latex skull cap
so I bit the bullet and shaved the head (wasn't much there to begin
with). I did the race on Heely's and had a friend push me up the
steeper stretches. Before the race, I couldn't resist getting in a
few laps around the parking lot on the uni.....

[image: http://i10.tinypic.com/332z8nk.jpg]

[image: http://i10.tinypic.com/44go2a1.jpg]

--
patmoore

MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\")
"When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
patmoore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7356

Old November 23rd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
excaliber906

It looks like you had fun despite the rain. I live in Manchester and saw
people running by my house this morning. Maybe I should have ran.

--
excaliber906

~Stephen McKay

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

*Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.*
excaliber906's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8933

Old November 23rd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

excaliber906 wrote:
It looks like you had fun despite the rain. I live in Manchester and saw
people running by my house this morning. Maybe I should have ran.

I've been running the race since before you were born. You should
definitely consider running it in future years. I'm always trying to
encourage folks to wear costumes. I've also run as Elwood Blues.

I was riding the uni around the parking lot next to the Army Navy club.

Mr. Six rides a uni! skrobo Unicycling 0 November 23rd 06 05:39 PM
BNE rides Tamyka Bell Australia 20 April 10th 06 08:30 AM
RR: Two new rides G.T. Mountain Biking 5 February 23rd 06 06:40 AM
My rides in SF. Qui si parla Campagnolo Techniques 29 December 18th 05 12:52 AM
my first rides nosabe332 Unicycling 1 August 2nd 05 08:36 AM