Kh's wheel not spinning very freely. can it be fixed?

Old June 7th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Kh's wheel not spinning very freely. can it be fixed?

hey my kh wheel doesnt spin very freely just wondering if its meant to
be like that or not? would loosening the clamps help?
any help appreciated.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Yeah the bearing holders are probably too tight. It should spin freely.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com

Old June 7th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

I did the same a while ago. The only problem I have now is knowing how
much to losen it because I loosened it too much and the frame moved but
when I tightened it too much the wheel doesnt spin as well.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yuOL9aOUKP4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com

Old June 7th 07, 10:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iPod_therefore_iUni

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate
Quick Reply.

--
iPod_therefore_iUni

SHUT UP AND UNI!
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iPod_therefore_iUni

whoa... that wasnt supposed to happen

anyway, what i really said was that that fixes my minor problem aswell,
thanks

--
iPod_therefore_iUni

SHUT UP AND UNI!