torque wrench issues

Old May 8th 17, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default torque wrench issues

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:13:31 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:09:01 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 1:10:33 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 12:04:23 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 3:32:42 PM UTC+1,

wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 3:37:44 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute
wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 8:54:59 PM UTC+1, Frank
Krygowski
wrote:
On 5/3/2017 2:18 PM, Ian Field wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 2 May 2017 19:12:39 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John B Slocomb" wrote in
message
On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:49:36 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

a great deal deleted

know of cadmium plating being very dangerous.
You will only weld or braze galvanized steel in a
poorly
ventilated
space ONCE unless you are REALLY stupid.

I have never become aware of the dire consequences
of
welding
zinc
plated
that are being spouted here.

"galvanised" can be plated with *ANY* metal that
has a
higher
galvanic
affinity than the host metal. Including cadmium and
various
other
toxic
heavy metals.

I can only assume that you are not from a country
where
English
is the
common language as the definition of "galvanized" in
the
U.S.
(and
likely in other English speaking countries) is, and
quote,
"Covered
with Zinc".

I'm in an English speaking country that's heard of
etymology.
You mayb be an etymologist and a Brit, but you have
little
or
no
technical knowlege from what you keep saying.

You kooks are hilarious, but you do get tedious quite
quickly.

Feel free to go away.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Yo, Franki-boy, feel free not to read any posts whose
senders
make
you
uncomfortable by not agreeing that you know everything.
However,
don't
feel free to decide who can come to RBT. You've already
been
burned
once for that crime (what happened to your dream of being
"a
spokesman
for bicycles"?), and I'll burn you for it again any time I
see
you
attack anybody's freedom of speech. We have enough scum in
erstwhile
good universities trying to shut up and exclude people for
whom
they
don't have answers, so we don't need tenth-rate
superannuated
******s
like you attempting the same slimy suppression of free
speech
on
RBT.

Andre Jute
I may not agree with Ian Field, but I'll stomp you for
denying
his
right to be wrong as persistently as he cares to be.

I don't mind his being wrong so much as purposely being so
for
no
other
reason than to be provocative. This isn't free speech - it's
starting
fight. And I for one would give it to him in a second were he
not
protected by distance.

I already said earlier that on cadmium Field is just stupid.

I pointed out that cadmium is toxic, if you think that's
stupid -
good
luck
with that...................

Inhalation is the most efficient route for cadmium poisoning, so
my
comments
about welding cad plated steel were exactly correct. If you
think
its
less
dangerous than zinc - good luck with that...............

There's no immediate effects to warn you of the danger - but
just
you
wait
till the osteoporosis sets in.

Cadmium ingestion is less dangerous - researchers reportedly fed
small
amounts of it to laboratory rodents and observed much less toxic
effect
than
expected - but I still wouldn't bother trying it (this is left
as a
project
for the student).

The most dangerous source of cadmium is not welding on cadmium
plating
which would have been ground off anyway in order to get a clean
weld.

By far the most dangerous source of cadmium is tobacco. The signs
of
cadmium poisoning are failing liver and kidney functions which
are
far
more common among smokers than cancer or emphysema. And these
usually
only
show up after a lifetime of smoking around the age of 65 or
later.

So why are you attempting to make cadmium plating some source of
danger?
What in the hell would EVER lead you to tell us that human lives
are
at
risk by simply handling cadmium plated components?

Its a toxic heavy metal, if you're too stupid to handle it
correctly -
good
luck with that.......................

We're always pleased to see you girly-men telling us what is
dangerous
and
not as you get infected with HIV.

ISTR: HIV arrived here from the US. Inbred Hillbillies were probably
the
only one's not spreading it around.

As one of the people that worked on the discovery and identification of
HIV I could tell you anything you need to know.

It was a homosexual disease since it is almost impossible to catch with
any other way than anal intercourse. They didn't know where it was
coming
from and AID's symptoms are all over the board so no one was sure if
they
were talking about one or a dozen different diseases.

Now I can sit back and watch you show everyone how stupid you are.

There is no doubt that the disease can be passed between heterosexual
partners.

Its possible to catch it from infected blood left laying around - if
you're
that unlucky.

Ian, please don't look stupid. The disease is almost entirely spread by
homosexual sex. The manner in which it is spread is plainly shown in the
statistics.

I didn't work in the background on this project. I automated the PCR
mechanism itself. I programmed it. Dr. Mullis received a Nobel Prize in
Chemistry because I could demonstrate his work.

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not that
curious.

Old May 8th 17, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.
Old May 8th 17, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

Old May 9th 17, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:50:39 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a strong chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to AIDS.
Old May 9th 17, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not
that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a strong
chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to AIDS.

You're clearly not taking yours....................

Old May 9th 17, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not
that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a strong
chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to AIDS.

You're clearly not taking yours....................

Ian - there is no other reason for your stupid remarks. Other than you're simply normally stupid.
Old May 10th 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

Joy Beeson wrote:
:On Wed, 03 May 2017 07:30:42 +0700, John B Slocomb
wrote:

: You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?

:Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.

Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

--
sig 111
Old May 10th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not
that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a
strong
chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to
AIDS.

You're clearly not taking yours....................

Ian - there is no other reason for your stupid remarks. Other than you're
simply normally stupid.

I know I don't know everything - you're convinced that you do.

Old May 10th 17, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

: You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was invented?

:Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is hollow.

Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

A??? Limestone is so insoluable in normal clean water that you can find limestone. Otherwise there wouldn't be such a thing.

Add hydrogen ions by acidifying the water and it dissolves better if not rapidly.
Old May 10th 17, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote in message
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:

Your fairy tales aren't even entertaining.

Your obsession with anal sex is probably informative - I'm just not
that
curious.

Your denial of fact is even more informative.

Indeed - that you can't tell fact from fantasy.

I will suggest that you closely observe your medication. There is a
strong
chance that some 60% of people under medication will not progress to
AIDS.

You're clearly not taking yours....................

Ian - there is no other reason for your stupid remarks. Other than you're
simply normally stupid.

I know I don't know everything - you're convinced that you do.

Ian, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that from people that are so afraid of admitting they contracted HIV.

torque wrench issues Andrew Chaplin Techniques 46 April 27th 17 02:55 PM
TORQUE WRENCH ? kolldata Techniques 3 June 22nd 11 04:04 AM
Torque Wrench Use Graham Sharman Techniques 11 July 3rd 07 11:04 PM