Johnny Warren Classic

Old January 6th 08, 08:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72[_87_]

Default Johnny Warren Classic

... was on this morning. From Sutherland to Jamberoo.

This was easily the best 'orgainsed' ride I've been on. Sure, there are
a few small organisational issues but, considering the friendliness of
all, the fact that most were experienced riders (no wobblers) and not
least of all, because it was in rememberance of a truly great
Australian.

If you missed in this year, don't miss it next.

Scotty

PS. We did the 96km at an average of about 28-30 km/h (depending on
where you were in the bunch)

--
scotty72

Old January 7th 08, 08:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Stomper

On Jan 6, 7:05*pm, scotty72 scotty72.32r...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
... was on this morning. From Sutherland to Jamberoo.

This was easily the best 'orgainsed' ride I've been on. Sure, there are
a few small organisational issues but, considering the friendliness of
all, the fact that most were experienced riders (no wobblers) and not
least of all, because it was in rememberance of a truly great
Australian.

If you missed in this year, don't miss it next.

Scotty

PS. We did the 96km at an average of about 28-30 km/h (depending on
where you were in the bunch)

--
scotty72

must have been a big long bunch!

or were there many bunches?

Karl aka Stomper
Old January 7th 08, 11:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72[_88_]

It often broke into smaller bunches but there were several regroups
where we came together.

Between Wollongong and Shellharbour was brilliant. Almost dead flat so
we mostly rode as one huge bunch.

Brilliant

SCotty